What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Vikings - Week 6 (1 Viewer)

the crowd and team are acting like they are still butt hurt from the NFC championship loss. Eagles better be aggressive on offense

Last edited by a moderator:
They threw everything they had at us that first drive. Respond with a TD and it's moot.
that's what i was thinking. they came out like they have been thinking about this game for awhile. Shame, because this would be a perfect spot for DeSean long TD

Yeah the Vikes tried to score points on that first drive. Hard to see that strategy coming. Not surprising the Eagles weren’t prepared for it

Is Wentz wearing pink Uggs?
Blame the NFL with their we support Breast Cancer Awareness BS just like we support the troops BS. They are getting paid to throw the advertisement up. At least everything isn't pink anymore like It use to be. 

Djax's Hate list 10 minutes into the game:

- Sidney Jones
- Miles Sanders
- Nelson Agholar
- Cancer Awareness
- Troops
- Horns

EDT:  - Tomahawk Chant

Sidney Jones sucks.
But he's a future All Pro they Said

He's a #1 Lock down CB they said

He's the next Marcus Peters they said

He's special they said

I see none of it. Dude was overhyped thanks to Peters success in the NF and he was barely challenged in college 

Djax's Hate list 10 minutes into the game:

- Sidney Jones
- Miles Sanders
- Nelson Agholar
- Cancer Awareness
- Troops
- Horns

EDT:  - Tomahawk Chant

Sanders isn't even close to my hate of Sidney Jones to be honest. I just didn't like the pick (Sanders) that high 

Users who are viewing this thread