What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texans vs Chiefs - Week 6 (1 Viewer)

Given that the league has been really hesitant to overturn any PI calls (or call any that weren't called on the field), this seems like a really dumb challenge by O'Brien one minute into the game.  

Trying to stream this with Sunday Ticket, and it keeps freezing up.  Other streams are unaffected.  Anyone else having issues, or is it something on my end?

Still trying to figure out how the Chiefs were only -4.  I guess I'll thank the Colts for that.  Texans fan here by the way.  

Hyde is running well, but Houston needs to get other players going -- need points on the board to keep this game from slipping away.

Fuller not helping with that long bomb drop.

Hyde is running well, but Houston needs to get other players going -- need points on the board to keep this game from slipping away.

Fuller not helping with that long bomb drop.
Aaaaand just as I post that, they get Duke involved -- nice catch and run TD with heads-up extension of the ball into the EZ.

Fairbairn shanked yet another one on the XP.

17-9 Chiefs

I know he hates running the ball sometimes, but Reid needs to get the play calling a little more balanced.  With that gimpy ankle, Mahomes cannot keep dropping back on nearly every play and getting hit like he is and expect to stay upright. 

Could this be the most penalized game in history... The game should be interesting but it's getting boring.

I'm not so sure on that PI Claiborne had on Nuk. Looked like one of those no calls to me -- both guys equally initiating contact, DB was playing the ball, not the player and arguably Hopkins interfered with that as much as Claiborne's contact prior to the ball getting there.

On the plus side, at least it wasn't an obviously missed or wrong flag.

Chiefs need to establish the run.

Blueprint is out on them at this point. They aren't winning dlck this year if that D is on the field this long 

KC can't be going too far with this defense. This should have been a runaway for the Texans - with some bad throws by Watson keeping it close.

Users who are viewing this thread