What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys vs Jets - Week 6 (1 Viewer)

The announcers seem surprised that the Jets offense is performing better with Darnold under center instead of the third-string guy they signed off the couch.

1. Do they really blow that airhorn thing on every 3rd down?  I think i'd jump in Hoffa's grave if I had to sit through a season of that.

1. Do they really blow that airhorn thing on every 3rd down?  I think i'd jump in Hoffa's grave if I had to sit through a season of that.
This is so high school.  I can't say I've ever watched a jets home game before, like ever. How long have they done this and how has nobody filed a class action at this point?

How many times has a team started 3-0 and finished 7-9?  Because we are about to see another one.

The announcers seem surprised that the Jets offense is performing better with Darnold under center instead of the third-string guy they signed off the couch.
You know, going into this game I was still a little iffy on whether I should be worried that the Bills barely squeaked by the Jets....I don't feel so bad about it right now.  This is a totally different team with Darnold....a team that had playoff aspirations coming into the season.

My Fantasy team sucks, but it all started with selecting Zeke with the 4th pick.. I thought he would sign and a have huge role in the offense. 

Jets might be 0-4 but with Darnold and Bell finally together and Anderson, they could be respectable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, the Jets were a legitimate playoff contender coming into the season.  Their defense is good, and Darnold is a solid QB with some alright receiving weapons + Bell.  I'm not convinced that Gase is a great coach, but the 0-4 record is very deceptive.
Yep.  There are almost no teams in the NFL would would be successful with an off-the-street QB.  People who were burying the Jets were misunderstanding how the NFL works.  I don't like the Jets and I'm rooting against them in this game.  It just offends me intellectually to see this kind of mis-analysis.

Honestly, what do you slide across the table to Dak at this point?  He's a clear low 2nd tier QB without any major injury history and is young.  Without a tremendous OL in front he can't manage your offense.  

Is that really worth 18Mil a year? 

Honestly, what do you slide across the table to Dak at this point?  He's a clear low 2nd tier QB without any major injury history and is young.  Without a tremendous OL in front he can't manage your offense.  

Is that really worth 18Mil a year? 
That’s market rate. Someone will give him that much and then what do you do for a QB - Flacco at $14M? 

Users who are viewing this thread