What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Titans vs Broncos - Week 6 (1 Viewer)

Broncos driving down the field with a combo of Lindsey and Freeman - Titans have lost 2 LBs to injury - not sure their status. But its physical

Of course drive stalls and its Brandon McManus time

Lucky he touched that

Brown is the last guy I'd expect a D to stand up too, he's so strong

Flacco with a 40 yard dime to Sutton

Then 3 runs - with short yardage for first - can't get it. For some 10 years the Broncos struggle to convert on 3rd and 1.

McManus hits from 53 - 6-0 lead

Last edited by a moderator:
An incredibly bad Bronco offensive series - with 3 holding and a fumble turns into a punt and Titans getting great field position

But - hey - MAriotta throws INT on first play

Bronco ball near midfield

Lindsey with a rushing TD to cap a good drive from the Broncos - good play calling and execution.

Desan Hamilton getting in the mix for the injured Sanders. 

that penalty made me smile, geesh he's going to be hard to cover when he gets more experience

Flacco missing Sanders presence on that scramble - if he's out long it will be a struggle when plays break down

You know you're in trouble when you're looking to Tannehill to get the wrs involved. I wish they could lose enough games to draft a qb next year.

Got to have a play call that happens faster than that - only needed 3-4 yards for first

Vrabel had a long reply and you'll have to listen

Long N short of it is he was asked what he thinks of coaching and he said it socks. 

Gotta wait to see what the Titans brass thinks of that comment

Full quote "That's what ya sign up for, that's what I signed up for. When you decide to coach at any level, you've made a decision that you're no longer on the fence. You can't be afforded the luxury of waiting and seeing and then taking the approach of well I wouldn't have done that. When you decide to coach, you decide to go all in and you've gotta find ways to win and to help the players and improve; so when you don't win it's to your point, how is it? it sucks."

Users who are viewing this thread