What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official LA Chargers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Thread*** (1 Viewer)

So they are just going to call him Duck Hodges the entire game huh 😕

Last edited by a moderator:
The Steelers defense is just ferocious.  If they had any resemblance of an offense, they would be a super bowl contender.  This is the wrong year for Ben to have gotten hurt.

Not very happy with Devin Bush's ability to cover the pass but he definitely has a nose for the ball that I love to see in in a linebacker 

Stephon Tuitt has an injured pectoral and is questionable to return. Bad news for #Steelers
They need a long drive and put this game away.  Last year they started out hot against this team and then blew it.  Got to keep the pressure on.  I'm hoping they feel that urgency given that this is obviously a must win game.

So JuJu isn't worth starting anymore at all against any team.
Not sure "isn't worth starting against Casey Hayward" translates to "isn't worth starting against any team," but certainly you have to pick and choose your opponents.

I'd start Juju confidently against Arizona, Atlanta, Cinncinnati, Miami or Washington for instance.

Thank God for the bye next week.  Hopefully they can somehow escape with a win tonight and get some bodies back in 2 weeks.  This is getting absurd at this point.  

Users who are viewing this thread