What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need Monday night/tonight......? (1 Viewer)

TZMarkie

Footballguy
 Ok, so other than a doctor, another draft, beer or a time machine , what do you need tonight?

In one league, I need 16 points in standard from T.J. HOCKENSON .    Possible, err maybe, probable.....?  Nah, thats not how I roll in must win scenarios.

So what all do you guys need?

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure where I’m at in the subscriber contest, but I know I’m likely close… With injuries and by weeks, I think I’m going to need a good game from MVS in order to make the cut.

So GO MVS! 8/130/2 would be delightful, please and thank you. 

Three leagues coming down to tonight. They should all come through, but you never know. All leagues PPR and 1 pt/20 passing yards. In order of smallest to greatest concern:

1. I need 12 from Stafford. (20 passing yards per point helps).

2. I need 16 from Kerryon Johnson + the Packers D.

3. I need Aaron Jones to get less than 23.

16 from Rodgers. Am I in good shape?? I can't get a read on him.
4 pts per TD pass?  You need 200 yds and 2TDs.  I would say you're about a 60-65% favorite.  My guess is DET will sell out to stop Jones given what he did against DAL, so I expect Rodgers to have a pretty good game tonight.

4 pts per TD pass?  You need 200 yds and 2TDs.  I would say you're about a 60-65% favorite.  My guess is DET will sell out to stop Jones given what he did against DAL, so I expect Rodgers to have a pretty good game tonight.
6 points per passing TD. 

Blake Martinez to outscore Jimmy Graham by at least 1.8 (.8/tackle, big play scoring vs. non-ppr).

Should keep me awake all evening.

Up by a good 18ish points in one... my Rodgers vs. his ZaDarius Smith.  Really just want to see Rodgers start putting up big numbers again.

Up by a poo-ton in another, playing against Romeo Okwara   :lol:

Up by 49 in another with Jake Kumerow (yeah, I know... I was decimated by injuries/byes) against Allison, Martinez and Walker.  I might be in trouble here.

Up by 23 in another with Amos vs. Aaron Jones.  This could be close.

Up by 28 in yet another against Allison.  Yes I'm in too many leagues.

Down by 6 in last one I care about with Amos playing.  With this league scoring, I'm probably toast unless he goes crazy.

Not sure where I’m at in the subscriber contest, but I know I’m likely close… With injuries and by weeks, I think I’m going to need a good game from MVS in order to make the cut.

So GO MVS! 8/130/2 would be delightful, please and thank you. 
You're 3 points below the cutoff and your low flex is 5.7. So you need MVS to get 8.7 plus however much the cutoff moves. Last week (and I think typically), the cutoff went up by 10 points. So something like 20 from MVS should get you there: 5-90-1 or so. Tougher in non-ppr...

I need Matt Stafford to get hurt early. Hate being grim but no negative points so this is my only option. 

Need Hock + 2.7 > Stafford

Not happening but I can dream

You're 3 points below the cutoff and your low flex is 5.7. So you need MVS to get 8.7 plus however much the cutoff moves. Last week (and I think typically), the cutoff went up by 10 points. So something like 20 from MVS should get you there: 5-90-1 or so. Tougher in non-ppr...
Thank you.

and Ugh - I knew I was close. :doh:  

losing Engram with Waller on the BYE was rough. Might end my contest.

still - with Adams out I’ve got a chance!  A long TD or two would do it. 

I’ve already won both of my league games so this gives me something to root for tonight! 

I need 65 points from Rogers, Marvin, and Kerryon.   They should get 45-50, so 65 is a really long shot.  It will probably be a low scoring game with both teams trying to establish the run.

I'm against Kerryon so I need the refs to stop calling fake TDs when he gets stopped at the goal line 🙂

Two different leagues, not a single TD out of either of my QBs

impressively I still have a shot in both.  

need Coleman to go nuts with a couple TDs, and on the other side of the ball I need Carson to give me 14+ Points 

heres hoping to some rushing TDs  

good luck everyone 

For the first time in what seems like all season for my snake bit team...

Absolutelt nothing.

Ahead by 20 and still have San Fran and Myers to go versus his nothing.

The least stressful Monday night I’ve had in some time.

1) Need Wilson & SF D to score at least 8 points. Could start Jimmy G, but I'm going for the lower floor.

2) Carson to get 25 in 1/2 pt PPR. >.<

My team crapped the bed.....luckily Jackson and D Henry give me a shot.

Up 8, I am done, my opponent has Sanders.....1/2 PPR.  I hold the tiebreaker.  So I win if Sanders scores 8.

Probably a 2-1 dog......chances are better if Sanders doesn't score.

I'm up 28 pts against Carson and Lockett. this seems like I'm doomed except for the SF defense being what it is. I can see this duo getting most of that in the first half against many other defenses. Go niners!

Need Lockett over Josh Gordon by >4.  I should be confident but I fear Gordon to get 3 catches 20 yds and 2 TDs.

My team crapped the bed.....luckily Jackson and D Henry give me a shot.

Up 8, I am done, my opponent has Sanders.....1/2 PPR.  I hold the tiebreaker.  So I win if Sanders scores 8.

Probably a 2-1 dog......chances are better if Sanders doesn't score.
Or Sanders to leave the game due to a mysterious rib injury 😊

Users who are viewing this thread