What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lions v Packers MNF (3 Viewers)

Vintage Aaron Rodgers 

Goes right back to abuse the DB who intercepted him and also broke up a catch same receiver previous play. Just no fear. 

There has not been a game this season that both teams didn’t get BS calls go their way. This game is no different. That call was crap on slow-mo replay, but with is head pushing back, I can see the call. 

That was a pretty awful call on Trey Flowers, last drive. 

Maybe the Packers shouldn't had the opportunity to continue that last drive. 

22-13 Detroit Lions returning a punt...and we go 22-20 instead

NFL games are getting harder to watch and take seriously. You just know the 4th quarter you gotta grab the rosary beads. 

There has not been a game this season that both teams didn’t get BS calls go their way. This game is no different. That call was crap on slow-mo replay, but with is head pushing back, I can see the call. 
Hahahaha omg you guys are hilarious.   They would have had to punt with 9 mins left down by 2 scores.  Just call it a gift from the nfl and move on lol

Of course no flag.  Not in the script.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you serious?

Look if that's legal whatever, but I thought the Detroit DL was Kane for a second.
DET DL Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a b####?

he grabbed the collar of the shoulder pads. Maybe his knuckles were in the guys neck but not a penalty. Least not what they called.

Users who are viewing this thread