What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lions v Packers MNF (1 Viewer)

No ####### excuse for the NFL to be this incompetent to decide games. 

Seriously.

It's not like Detroit is blameless. Settling for FGs. Mental errors. Letting Rodgers have too much time.

But it feels like the Lions will have both of their losses fall equally heavily on the refs' strange, wrong calls.
What were the big mental errors? Fumbling out of bounds and having the refs rule it incomplete? 

What a bull#### game. 

I mean GB was down there anyway and probably would have won but refs sealed it.

There has not been a game this season that both teams didn’t get BS calls go their way. This game is no different. That call was crap on slow-mo replay, but with is head pushing back, I can see the call. 
It's really much, much worse than you want to believe. But enjoy being Packers fan. It's so much better than being a Lions fan. Congrats on the win. 

Welp. Packers home field bye.

Lions 7-8-1 but "hopeful" after refs arguably cost them 5 games.

Maybe next year?

No PI on Jones. Fumble out of bounds. Two hands to the face penalties. Absolute joke of a game. I’m so pissed. 

Well you are just trolling 
I'm not ####### trolling. I legit rewound the first play and to be to looked like his hand rode to his neck, not the facemask. I asked is that not a penalty also because I didn't know. The 2nd time I waited to replay it and agreed it was a BS call. People resorted to namecalling which I called out. Look, you wanna discuss the call whatever, I have no dog in this fight unlike the dude who bet $100. I'm not going to get into a #######g forum slapfight about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean I know Patricia would never do it but what's to stop Detroit from going offsides and laying out Crosby? Besides sportsmanship obviously.

Who kicks it then?

I feel like this game will he followed by an official apology from the NFL. 
Oh you know it's coming and it will be meaningless, not just once but twice and I can't figure out what the Ref thought they were looking at. Plus Flowers is like a pretty awesome DE and I think he knows what he is doing, I love where he had his hands and the very essence of football was lost tonight....it's those trench battles and it was just taken away tonight. 

I'm not ####### trolling. I legit rewound the first play and to be to looked like his hand rode to his neck, not the facemask. I asked is that not a penalty also. The 2nd time I waited to replay it and it was a BS call. People resorted to namecalling which I called out. Look, you wanna discuss the call whatever, I have no dog in this fight unlike the dude who bet $100. I'm not going to get into the #######g forum slapfight about it.
yawn

Users who are viewing this thread