What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lions v Packers MNF (2 Viewers)

Ridiculous for that to be a penalty, but such is life in the NFL in 2019 where a defensive player is penalized when the offensive player dives at the ground for a ball and they made contact. 

Last edited by a moderator:
OH #### WHY DOES RODGERS HATE ALLISON?
He didn’t leave him out to dry there high.  Actually low you don’t expect to take a shot to the head there.

And I dislike that penalty.  I don't think there was any intent.  He was sliding in behind looked  like he thought he might pick it off 

Both Green Bay and Cincinnati would benefit from an AJ Green for a 2020 1st deal.
If go much cheaper and sign Crabtree or Des Bryant if he is health.   They could get good service from an older very for peanuts.  Doubt anyone could come in this late though to help

Rooting for rankings from worst to...

Packers:  Not really sure I ever have. Maybe if they win somehow it helps the Bears.  But makes me want to projectile vomit.

Vikings: Again, only if it helps the Bears.  But induces nausea.

Lions: Usually just out of sympathy. And only if it helps the Bears.  No real stomach discomfort but just feels wrong.

He didn’t leave him out to dry there high.  Actually low you don’t expect to take a shot to the head there.

And I dislike that penalty.  I don't think there was any intent.  He was sliding in behind looked  like he thought he might pick it off 
H hah u a.. just agreed with booger..lol

Scary hit but just not a penalty, can’t just throw a flag cause there’s a big collision. It’s a dangerous sport. Just bloody ridiculous, screw these refs 
That's the problem.  Refs hear helmets hit, they flag the defense.  No review, no common sense.  Been this way for a while and it needs to change.

Scary hit but just not a penalty, can’t just throw a flag cause there’s a big collision. It’s a dangerous sport. Just bloody ridiculous, screw these refs 
In real speed and with that sound it made that’s a tough call to get right to be fair to the refs. 

Don’t think it’s reviewable though and the guy definitely shouldn’t get fined when they review during the week. 

I know it’s wrong, but sometimes I think a ref sees a vicious hit and the flag comes out automatically, especially when it’s near or on the head. 

Looks like Allison isn’t wearing any pads walking back to the locker room. That’s probably not good. 

Booger “so glad to see he’s ok.”

yeah Booger - He’s ok. that’s why he’s walking back to the locker room. :doh:  

Looks like Allison isn’t wearing any pads walking back to the locker room. That’s probably not good. 

Booger “so glad to see he’s ok.”

yeah Booger - He’s ok. that’s why he’s walking back to the locker room. :doh:  
Yeah I was kind of confused by what he thinks is “okay” in regards to a concussion. 

Users who are viewing this thread