Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
rick6668

Undefeated Teams 8-0, Let's see 'em

Recommended Posts

Curious if a lot of teams are similar.  Guessing I might see a lot of Ekeler, Sutton, Ryan, Hooper

 Although I thought my team was good, I never expected to have some of the scores I have had.

My Details:

16 team PPR, start 1 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF, only 15 rosters spots, 6 bench

QB - Ryan, Stafford

RB - D Johnson, Ekeler, White, Cohen(WW), Edmonds(WW)

WR - K. Allen, Edelman, Hilton, Sutton, G Tate

TE - Hooper

K - Gould (WW)

D - Pittsburgh

I have the most points by a huge margin already and have 35% more points than the next highest and 47% more points of the average team.  I have 5 of the 6th highest points scored for the whole year. All play record is 84-6.   I don't think I am going to pick up a D this week as the pickings are slim and the Steelers D has been good for me.

 

 

Edited by rick6668

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team in my league that is 6-0 feels a bit fluky. Defense is probably the reason this team isn't 3-3.

QB: Watson, Jones

RB: Gurley, Mack, Hyde, R.Freeman

WR: Hilton, Chark, M.Jones, Moore, Dorsett

TE: Hooper, Dissly

K: Zuerlien

😧 Patriots

Edited by travdogg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My 4 to 8 player auction keeper league - I am 6-0 and have scored about 200 points more than the 2nd place scorer.  My all play record is 51-3.

My team (1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, K, D, 2 superflex), PPR, 4 pts per TD pass

QB - Prescott, Stafford, Mariota, Rosen

RB - McCaffrey, D Cook, R Freeman, Gore, Mattison

WR - J Jones, Cooper, Godwin, Sutton, Kirk, Tyrell Williams

TE - Waller, O Howard

K - whoever I rent for the week

D - Patriots

Currently have the #1  and  #2 scoring RBs, the #1 scoring WR in Godwin and the Patriots have scored over 50 points more than the 2nd highest TD.  Won every week by at least 36 points.

 

Edited by fightingillini

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JAMES WHITE PEOPLE PROBLEMS

QB-Mahomes, Brady

RB-Henry, White, Sanders

WR-Evans, Thielen, Chark, McLaurin, Metcalf

TE-Olsen

K-Gonzales

D- Bears

WRs and Mahomes carrying me, which is what I hoped for when I drafted.   

Non-ppr, no flex.  Benches are short and the league hates trading.  I have little hope of getting a legit RB2.

Probably end up with streaming TE after this week.

Edited by -fish-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PPR, 3 player keeper:

QB: Ryan, Wilson

RB: Kamara, Chubb, Conner (flex)

WR: Adams, Thielen, Hilton

TE: Cook, Hockenson

K: Butker

Def: Saints

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dynasty, 14 team PPR. Devy. Start 9 (no D or K)

Mahomes

Barkley, CMC, Chubb

Tyreek, Theilen, Woods, John Brown

Ertz, Waller

Beat 2 of the top teams, one middle of the pack, and 3 cupcake rebuilds. Honestly despite the value of this lineup I feel fortunate to have survived to 6-0 while Barkley and Tyreek were injured. Now I hope that things line up well for the stretch run, health-wise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 Player Keeper League (6-0 record, 63-3 if playing every team each week)

QB Lamar, Josh Allen

RB Barkley (Keeper), CMC (Keeper), Conner (Keeper), Breida, Malcolm Brown, Mattison

WR Godwin, Lockett, Chark, AJ Green

TE Henry, Waller

K Slye

D Patriots

 

Bye issues this week with CMC, Godwin, and Connor out (plus Slye...have to cut him).  Really need Barkley to play this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carson Wentz Phi - QB


Dalvin Cook Min - RB
Mark Ingram II Bal - RB

Phillip Lindsay Den - RB

DeAndre Hopkins Hou - WR
Cooper Kupp LAR - WR
T.Y. Hilton Ind - WR
Alshon Jeffery Phi - WR

DJ Chark Jr. Jax - WR

John Brown Buf - WR

 

Delanie Walker Ten - TE

Jake Elliott Phi - K

New England NE - DEF
 

Edited by grateful zed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both my dynasty, and my IDP teams are only five and one. :kicksrock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFPC $350 League:

QBs:  Rivers, Brissett

RBs:  DJ, Cook, Jacobs, Hill, Edmonds, Mattisson

Wrs:  Godwin, Woods, McLaurin, Samual, Westbrook

TEs:  Andrews, Waller, HOchinson

K:  Slye

Def:  San Fran and Buffalo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team .5 PPR

Matty Ice

D Henry,  Ingram,  Ekeler,  Royce,  Chase,  Peyton B

OBJ,  D Adams,  A Rob,  Golden Tate, John Brown, Diontae Johnson

Kelce,  Hunter H

Gay

Eagles

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team, 0.5 ppr, redraft

QB: Murray

RB: David Johnson, White, Breida, Drake, Gallman Jr (dropping)

WR: Cooper, Lockett, Robinson, Samuel, Chark, Diontae Johnson

TE: Kelce, Henry

K: Elliott

Def: Pats (lol)

Most points in the league, solely due to the Pats. Still, a very good team with my only weakness being my RB2 and QB depth. Cooper injury will certainly test my undefeated record though.

Edited by IdiotSavant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FBG players championship team currently in 2nd place out of field of 8400 teams.

Lukewarm Rout

Rodgers, Brady

CMC, Chubb, Sanders, Montgomery, Henderson

Cooper, Sutton, McLaurin, Chark, D Robinson, Pascal

Andrews, Waller, Graham

New England (duh), picked up NYJ and IND to stream weeks 9 and 10 (IIRC)

Joey Slye

This team is #### and I really hope it has it for the long haul.

T I T S

Edited by barackdhouse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team, PPR redraft auction.  Start QB 2RB 2 WR and flex


QB Lamar Jackson
RB Ezekiel Elliott
RB Christian McCaffery 
WR Amari Cooper
WR Michael Thomas 
TE  Darren Waller
FLEX Austin Ekeler ----> (insert Hyde, see below)
DST 49ers
K  Mike Nugent

BENCH

RB Malcolm Brown 
WR Stefon Diggs
QB Kyler Murray 
RB Reggie Bonnafon 
RB Chase Edmonds 
RB Tony Pollard 
TE Austin Hooper  (just traded him for C. Hyde)
TE Chris Herndon 

6-0 and top points. And not jinxing myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team re-draft starting:  1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, K, D.  PPR and 4 pts for TD.  Short bench.  I am 2nd in overall league scoring.

QB:  Lamar, Wentz

WR:  Ju-Ju, T. Boyd, Larry Fitzgerald, R. Anderson (I actually drafted, then dropped Anderson but just paid $25 to get him back)

RB:  Zeke, Ekeler, D. Freeman, Chase Edmonds, Jamaal Williams (just picked up off waivers)

TE:  Kittle

K:  been riding Slye but just dropped him for Matt Prater.  Hope I can get him back.

D:  49ers. I think I drafted the Bills, streamed for a while, then got the 49ers after their bye and plan to ride the ROS.

I also have Chris Herndon and Rashaad Penny on IR.  We only have 14 roster spots but we do have 2 IR spots and players can go on IR if they are questionable or worse.  I would like to hold onto Herndon but not sure who I would drop.  Penny?  Once he is off the injury report which will probably be this week, I will probably pick between him and Edmonds.

Edited by Jutz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team Redraft 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, K, D - Non-PPR, 4 points for passing TDs

QB: Lamar Jackson

RB: David Johnson, Fournette, Ekeler, Damien Williams(waivers when he was injured), Carlos Hyde

WR: Tyler Lockett, DJ Chark, Will Fuller, Sammy Watkins, Diontae Johnson(waivers), AJ Green

TE: Kelce

K: Myers

D Baltimore

 

 

10 Team Auction 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, K, D - PPR, 6 points all TDs, crazy bonuses for yardage milestones

QB: Desean Watson, Lamar Jackson

RB: Chubb, David Johnson, Fournette, Josh Jacobs

WR: Kenny Golladay, Tyler Lockett, Allen Robinson, Sanu(waivers), Diontae Johnson(waivers), MVS(waivers)

TE: Evan Engram, Witten(waivers)

K: Butker

D Bears

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team redraft, 0.5PPR, 2 Flex

QB:  Watson, Prescott

RB:  Barkley, Ekeler, K Johnson, Carson, Breida

WR: Boyd, McLaurin, Ty Williams, Westbrook, Robbie Anderson

TE:  Hooper

K:  Elliott

DEF:  Pats

Crushing the league with 150 point lead over #2.

Edited by Workhorse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mahomes QB
McCaffrey RB
Edelman WR
Jones, Julio WR
*Hill, Tyreek WR
McLaurin WR
*Henry TE
Zuerlein PK
Campbell DE
Jarrett DT
Ogunjobi DT
Hewitt LB
Schobert LB
Walker LB
Warner LB
Kirkpatrick CB
Ward, Charvarius CB
Adams, Jamal S
Peppers S

Technically 8-0 due to 2 double header weeks. Honestly quite impressed at getting there despite losing Guice, Tyreek, & Hunter after week 1.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Workhorse said:

12 team redraft, 0.5PPR, 2 Flex

QB:  Watson, Prescott

RB:  Barkley, Ekeler, K Johnson, Carson, Breida

WR: Boyd, McLaurin, Ty Williams, Westbrook, Robbie Anderson

TE:  Hooper

K:  Elliott

DEF:  Pats

Crushing the league with 150 point lead over #2.

Man, what a set of RB's, with 2 flex that is crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a reason I haven't posted in this.  [slump]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ultraviolet said:

12 team, PPR redraft auction.  Start QB 2RB 2 WR and flex


QB Lamar Jackson
RB Ezekiel Elliott
RB Christian McCaffery 
WR Amari Cooper
WR Michael Thomas 
TE  Darren Waller
FLEX Austin Ekeler ----> (insert Hyde, see below)
DST 49ers
K  Mike Nugent

BENCH

RB Malcolm Brown 
WR Stefon Diggs
QB Kyler Murray 
RB Reggie Bonnafon 
RB Chase Edmonds 
RB Tony Pollard 
TE Austin Hooper  (just traded him for C. Hyde)
TE Chris Herndon 

6-0 and top points. And not jinxing myself. 

I'm happy for you but no way you get those guys in a normal auction with normal people.  IMHO

Redraft PPR auction-$200 cap.

Zeke $55(maybe $45-maybe)  also maybe $65.

McCaffrey $70

Cooper $35

M. Thomas $60

You are at $220 right there with 4 players.

Great team though & good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to imagine Godwin, Chark and McLaurin are on a lot of undefeated teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, irishidiot said:

I'm happy for you but no way you get those guys in a normal auction with normal people.  IMHO

Redraft PPR auction-$200 cap.

Zeke $55(maybe $45-maybe)  also maybe $65.

McCaffrey $70

Cooper $35

M. Thomas $60

You are at $220 right there with 4 players.

Great team though & good luck.

I did get McCaffrey for $70 and Zeke for $46 (holdout worries). Cooper and Diggs were cheaper than expected.

I traded John Brown ($1) and D. Henry ($20) for Thomas the week after Brees got hurt. Ka-Boom!

We have a real cash waiver wire, so guys like Waller and 49ers DST were bought.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am Done.  Karma for making this post.

Played a 1-5 team this week.  He had Jones Jr with 4 TDs.

Matt Ryan was a -2 for me and I started D Johnson with Edmonds on my bench.

Opponent scored the highest score of the week their highest all year.

If I had started Edmonds and Stafford, I would have actually won, but that wasn't going to happen.

It was fun while it lasted, I'll keep plugging away at the most total points, decent payout for that.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both of mine are out as well.  David Johnson killed both of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 2:18 PM, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

dynasty:

 

QB - Lamar

RB - Dalvin Cook, Zeke, Kerryon

WR - Lockett, DJ Chark, Sutton, Corey Davis, Pettis

TE - Mark Andres, Hunter Henry

7n0 .....this week will be tough....no zeke....no lamar....have to play the pitt qb with cam newton still hurt.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 9:22 AM, rick6668 said:

Curious if a lot of teams are similar.  Guessing I might see a lot of Ekeler, Sutton, Ryan, Hooper

 Although I thought my team was good, I never expected to have some of the scores I have had.

My Details:

16 team PPR, start 1 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF, only 15 rosters spots, 6 bench

QB - Ryan, Stafford

RB - D Johnson, Ekeler, White, Cohen(WW), Edmonds(WW)

WR - K. Allen, Edelman, Hilton, Sutton, G Tate

TE - Hooper

K - Gould (WW)

D - Pittsburgh

I have the most points by a huge margin already and have 35% more points than the next highest and 47% more points of the average team.  I have 5 of the 6th highest points scored for the whole year. All play record is 84-6.   I don't think I am going to pick up a D this week as the pickings are slim and the Steelers D has been good for me.

 

 

Still 7-0? I just saw your reply. 

Edited by SoBeDad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 6:55 PM, barackdhouse said:

FBG players championship team currently in 2nd place out of field of 8400 teams.

Lukewarm Rout

Rodgers, Brady

CMC, Chubb, Sanders, Montgomery, Henderson

Cooper, Sutton, McLaurin, Chark, D Robinson, Pascal

Andrews, Waller, Graham

New England (duh), picked up NYJ and IND to stream weeks 9 and 10 (IIRC)

Joey Slye

This team is #### and I really hope it has it for the long haul.

T I T S

Still rolling but I dropped to 3rd. Like a genius I started Brady over Rodgers. In this FBG format the Pats defense would have been good for the overall WR5 or RB6 going into last night's game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 3:04 PM, ConnSKINS26 said:

Dynasty, 14 team PPR. Devy. Start 9 (no D or K)

Mahomes

Barkley, CMC, Chubb

Tyreek, Theilen, Woods, John Brown

Ertz, Waller

Beat 2 of the top teams, one middle of the pack, and 3 cupcake rebuilds. Honestly despite the value of this lineup I feel fortunate to have survived to 6-0 while Barkley and Tyreek were injured. Now I hope that things line up well for the stretch run, health-wise. 

 

Still here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 9:45 PM, IdiotSavant said:

12 team, 0.5 ppr, redraft

QB: Murray

RB: David Johnson, White, Breida, Drake, Gallman Jr (dropping)

WR: Cooper, Lockett, Robinson, Samuel, Chark, Diontae Johnson

TE: Kelce, Henry

K: Elliott

Def: Pats (lol)

Most points in the league, solely due to the Pats. Still, a very good team with my only weakness being my RB2 and QB depth. Cooper injury will certainly test my undefeated record though.

Somehow still undefeated even after starting Murray and David Johnson. AND going against Marvin Jones JR. NE defense bailed me out yet again. Ridiculous.

Not liking my chances going forward though as David Johnson is clearly hurt, Arizona's schedule gets brutal, and New England can't possibly keep this up all season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Team PPR $350 buyIn + $10 FA pickups. 

Start: Q/R/R/W/W/F/T/K/D

Q: Mahomes / Brissett*

R: Fournette / D Johnson / Ekeler / Singletary* 

W: Hill / Lockett / TY / Anderson* / McLaurin* 

T: Henry* / Howard 

K: Gonzalez* / Myers

D New England / Chargers
 

*WW pickups 

Lead all teams by ~100pts

$50 Weekly High Score Wins: 4


Started D Johnson & Mahomes last week and still got the league’s high score for the week :lol: 


RB could be interesting... And Hope Mahomes gets back quick. 

Edited by [icon]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 team ppr redraft 

QB Lamar

RB CMC, Aaron Jones, Coleman (ww), Montgomery 

WR K Allen, DJ Moore, John Brown (ww)

TE Engram

K Z Gonzalez (ww)

Def stream Jax, Car, Buff, Pitt,  Phi, Dal, Jax

steaming Pitt this week and targeting Jacoby for Lamar 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 team redraft

QB: Wentz, Stafford

RB: Cook, Breida, Ekeler, Conner, Edmonds

WR: M. Jones, McLaurin, Lockett, Sutton

TE: Waller

K: Houston Guy

D: SF

Edited by huthut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team dynasty PPR, 1 Flex

QB:  Watson, Prescott, Brissett, Bridgewater, Jones, Foles

RB:  Barkley, Ekeler, Bell, Conner, Mixon, Hill, Ballage

WR: Adams, Julio, Edelman, Landry, Westbrook, Stills, Crowder, Pringle, Funchess

TE:  Kelce, Hock, Graham, Olsen

K:  Crosby

DEF:  Saints, Jags 

Crushing the league with 150 point lead over #2.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 11:38 PM, ultraviolet said:

12 team, PPR redraft auction.  Start QB 2RB 2 WR and flex


QB Lamar Jackson
RB Ezekiel Elliott
RB Christian McCaffery 
WR Amari Cooper
WR Michael Thomas 
TE  Darren Waller
FLEX Austin Ekeler 
DST 49ers
K  Mike Nugent

BENCH

RB Malcolm Brown 
WR Stefon Diggs
QB Kyler Murray 
RB Reggie Bonnafon 
RB Chase Edmonds 
RB Tony Pollard 
RB C. Hyde
TE Chris Herndon 

6-0 and top points. And not jinxing myself. 

7-0 and up by 340 points on second place. 

Lamar and Zeke on bye! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Team 2QB Dynasty PPR scoring tier bonus, KR pts. Crazy IDP points. Year 2 of league. Everyone started with autodraft 2018. Start 2 QB 3WR2RB 1TE 1WT 1WR 1WRT, 1K, Def 2 IDP 26 man roster 2IR spots

 

QB: Watson Wilson Mayfield

WR : Hopkins, Godwin, CKirk, MVS, AJ Brown, Cory Davis, D Pettis, M Boykin HButler IR

RB: Elliott, Chubb Kerryon Johnson IR, Guice IR, Royce Freeman, Ron Jones II, 

TE Kelce, Hunter Henry, Goedert, Irv Smith Jr. , Dawson Know

Matt Prater

NO Def

Luke Kuechly lb car

T Walker Det S

Jaylon Smith lb Dal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I get to 10-0 then I'll post.

Tex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 2:19 PM, grateful zed said:

Carson Wentz Phi - QB


Dalvin Cook Min - RB
Mark Ingram II Bal - RB

Phillip Lindsay Den - RB

DeAndre Hopkins Hou - WR
Cooper Kupp LAR - WR
T.Y. Hilton Ind - WR
Alshon Jeffery Phi - WR

DJ Chark Jr. Jax - WR

John Brown Buf - WR

 

Delanie Walker Ten - TE

Jake Elliott Phi - K

New England NE - DEF
 

still rollin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 6:55 PM, barackdhouse said:

FBG players championship team currently in 2nd place out of field of 8400 teams.

Lukewarm Rout

Rodgers, Brady

CMC, Chubb, Sanders, Montgomery, Henderson

Cooper, Sutton, McLaurin, Chark, D Robinson, Pascal

Andrews, Waller, Graham

New England (duh), picked up NYJ and IND to stream weeks 9 and 10 (IIRC)

Joey Slye

This team is #### and I really hope it has it for the long haul.

T I T S

Still here. Picked up Ty Johnson for some reason. Probably dropping Jets defense. Down to 9th place in the overall field but in my own league I am up ~250 points on the 2nd place team. Who is 7-1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team PPR dynasty (not mine) - 8-0

1Q: Cousins
2R: Carson/Elliott
3W: Evans/KAllen/Terry
1T: Hooper (Ertz on bench)
1F: Ekeler, Mack, or Lindsey
1D: Pats (Bears wasting away on bench)

 

14 team PPR redraft (my team) - 8-0

1Q: Rodgers
2R: Carson/White
2W: Hopkins/Evans
1T: Engram
1F: Waller 
1D: Niners (streamed first 3 weeks pretty well)
B: Singletary/Dede/Landry to fill in byes, stashing AJ Green too

Edited by wlwiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 9:45 PM, IdiotSavant said:

12 team, 0.5 ppr, redraft

QB: Murray

RB: David Johnson, White, Breida, Drake, Gallman Jr (dropping)

WR: Cooper, Lockett, Robinson, Samuel, Chark, Diontae Johnson

TE: Kelce, Henry

K: Elliott

Def: Pats (lol)

Most points in the league, solely due to the Pats. Still, a very good team with my only weakness being my RB2 and QB depth. Cooper injury will certainly test my undefeated record though.

Still somehow undefeated. Well, really it's because of the Pats D. 6th most fantasy points out of any position in my league. 6th!

With Pats going against the Ravens, DJ and Breida hurt making me play Drake Thurs night against SF (as well as Murray), my undefeated streak might come to a close this week.

Edited by IdiotSavant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2019 at 8:46 PM, TheFatKid said:

14 team ppr redraft 

QB Lamar

RB CMC, Aaron Jones, Coleman (ww), Montgomery 

WR K Allen, DJ Moore, John Brown (ww)

TE Engram

K Z Gonzalez (ww)

Def stream Jax, Car, Buff, Pitt,  Phi, Dal, Jax

steaming Pitt this week and targeting Jacoby for Lamar 

 

Still here. Survived poor decision with Brisset but Steelers came through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.