What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is the worst best team? (1 Viewer)

Johnny B. Goode

Footballguy
There are a lot of good teams this year. Obviously the cream on the hot chocolate is SF & NE , but all good teams have warts 

So who’s the least talented of the bunch? The most likely to crash and burn in 2020? And how would you avoid it?  

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a lot of good teams this year. Obviously the cream on the hot chocolate is SF & NE , but all good teams have warts 

So who’s the least talented of the bunch? The most likely to crash and burn in 2020? And how would you avoid it?  

How about we see who crashes in the second half of 2019?

Winning teams I don't think make the playoffs: 

Raiders

Panthers

Texans

I think SF limps into the playoffs with a losing record over the last 6 games, maybe 1-5

Great topic idea! :yes:  

imma go with the Bills. I wanna see em play a couple times with my own eyes but I just can’t believe that team is 4-1. 

Is it smoke & mirrors? 

i await the wrath of Bills fans, and apologize in advance for my transgressions. I do not want to back yard wrestle any of you. 

I think SF limps into the playoffs with a losing record over the last 6 games, maybe 1-5
I think you’ll be disappointed with this prediction, but they do have a tough schedule. 

ill give em 3-3 down the stretch. 

imma go with the Bills. I wanna see em play a couple times with my own eyes but I just can’t believe that team is 4-1. 

Is it smoke & mirrors? 

i await the wrath of Bills fans, and apologize in advance for my transgressions. I do not want to back yard wrestle any of you. 
The thing is, the AFC sucks right now.  The teams with winning records that aren't winning their divs:

Bills
Raiders
Colts

To think that 2 of these 3 teams are in the wild card spots right now is wild.  I can't even see any of the sub-winning record teams making a run for the playoffs.  Wild card round in the AFC might be two blowouts.  Bills are the cream of the crop of that group now.

The thing is, the AFC sucks right now.  The teams with winning records that aren't winning their divs:

Bills
Raiders
Colts

To think that 2 of these 3 teams are in the wild card spots right now is wild.  I can't even see any of the sub-winning record teams making a run for the playoffs.  Wild card round in the AFC might be two blowouts.  Bills are the cream of the crop of that group now.
Yeah, it’s not that the Bills are really good, but the AFC is really terrible. BUT, the Bills DO have a lights out defense that will keep them in pretty much every game. If Allen can dial it back a notch and limit the turnovers, they’re a team whose defense gives them a chance to win every game. 

Heck, Allen played an AWFUL game against the Patriots and yet they maybe would have won that game if it wasn’t for the blocked FG returned for a TD. They’re somewhat lucky to be 4-1 as their wins are closer than they really should have been and have had some luck involved, but they’re also pretty darn close to being 5-0 and in 1st place in the AFC.

Yeah, it’s not that the Bills are really good, but the AFC is really terrible. BUT, the Bills DO have a lights out defense that will keep them in pretty much every game. If Allen can dial it back a notch and limit the turnovers, they’re a team whose defense gives them a chance to win every game. 

Heck, Allen played an AWFUL game against the Patriots and yet they maybe would have won that game if it wasn’t for the blocked FG returned for a TD. They’re somewhat lucky to be 4-1 as their wins are closer than they really should have been and have had some luck involved, but they’re also pretty darn close to being 5-0 and in 1st place in the AFC.
The bills are basically doing what I thought the Titans would. Win with defense. They really need more firepower on offense if they're going to contend. You'd be hard-pressed to find many non-ff casual fans of football who could even name their skill players. But there's potential there.

Is it smoke & mirrors? 

Nope....it's opening with Jets, Giants, and Bengals.....

Users who are viewing this thread