What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: Trade DWatson/DFreeman for Fournette/Brees/1st Round (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 Team Dynasty .. NO PPR .. Standard Scoring (Start: 1 qb, 5 flex, 1 k, 1d) - Can start 2 or 3 rb but must start a TE if you do

Currently 3-3 in 4th place with 2nd highest scoring team

Give: Watson, DFreeman, 2020 Late 2nd Round Pick (Owns Mahomes and Brissett)

Get: Brees, Fournette, 2020 1st Round Pick (Currently #3-6)

Core of My team:

Mahomes, Watson, Brissett

McCaffrey, LBell, DFreeman

Hopkins, JJones, KAllen, Godwin, TWilliams

Kelce, Everett

I also currently have 3 #1s for next year (1 Early, 1Middle, 1 Late)?

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
NO i like watson i have him on my team too.  You have a pretty good team. Brees is good, but he is no watson who can also run. Did you see what he did last week? 

If you feel the trade will benefit your team, then go with your gut instinct, but I wouldn't trade. also Freeman is good too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't do that trade because you already have 3 first rounders. In dynasty..watson is worth a lot more than brees and your team is set already with those first rounders

I'd pull the trigger on this. While you can only start 1 QB, the only real concern about making this trade is moving Watson in such a deep league where it's tough to roster 2 quality QB's where it could come back to hurt you if anything happened to Mahomes. I like the idea of adding another solid RB to your group (Freeman is about done) and more importantly, adding the 1st. Next year's draft class is loaded and should give you a great chance to infuse young talent into an already tremendous team that should prevent you from doing a rebuild. I figure having four 1st's should allow you flexibility in moving up to the top of the draft and grabbing guys you want (Taylor, Swift, Jeudy) or possibly move one of them for someone like Hockenson to have your next man up at TE with Kelce approaching the end of his prime.

The offer has changed as he doesn't want to include his 1st Round Pick as it will be a top pick. Now offer is...

Watson, Freeman, Everett

for

Brees, Fournette, EEngram, early 2nd Round Pick

I'd stand pat.  I like Fournette, but with McCaffrey, Bell, Hopkins, Julio, Allen, Godwin and Kelce you're pretty stacked...plus 3 first rounders.  With Mahomes and Watson you're set at QB for the next 10 plus years!  Also you're keeping a top 3-5 QB off of another squad in a 14 team league.

I'd maybe try packaging one of those receivers with Freeman for a better back.

I'd stand pat.  I like Fournette, but with McCaffrey, Bell, Hopkins, Julio, Allen, Godwin and Kelce you're pretty stacked...plus 3 first rounders.  With Mahomes and Watson you're set at QB for the next 10 plus years!  Also you're keeping a top 3-5 QB off of another squad in a 14 team league.

I'd maybe try packaging one of those receivers with Freeman for a better back.
Would you send Freeman, Allen and Everett for Fournette and EEngram? Allen has been frustrating to me lately and its not PPR

Users who are viewing this thread