What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Garrett FAAB% (1 Viewer)

oddsbodkins

Footballguy
In a small IDP league (1 DL, 1 DB, 1 LB) and studs get dropped all the time for bye weeks/impatient owners. Garrett was dropped this week. I have noticed that his 3 good games were all plus matchups and his two clunkers were not. According to Yahoo, he only has one plus matchup ROS. Still, it's Myles Garrett.

Since DL/DT has been so random this year, is he worth dropping 33% of my FAAB on? Or should I just keep streaming people like Campbell, Buckner, Hubbard, etc?

oddsbodkins said:
In a small IDP league (1 DL, 1 DB, 1 LB) and studs get dropped all the time for bye weeks/impatient owners. Garrett was dropped this week. I have noticed that his 3 good games were all plus matchups and his two clunkers were not. According to Yahoo, he only has one plus matchup ROS. Still, it's Myles Garrett.

Since DL/DT has been so random this year, is he worth dropping 33% of my FAAB on? Or should I just keep streaming people like Campbell, Buckner, Hubbard, etc?
Yes, I think he's worth that.  Vernon has finally looked decent, which should help Garrett in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread