What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Williamsburg, VA - Dinner? (1 Viewer)

Ron Swanson

Footballguy
Any recommendations for a good meal in Williamsburg, VA?  Let's assume I'm not interested in the kitsch of eating quasi Southern fare in a restored 1776 tavern served by period actors. Just good food. Possibly a nice sports bar to watch the game tonight.

Last Resort - There's a ####ty BWW and Hooters like 10 minutes from Historic Williamsburg, I dont know of actual good local places....

Last Resort - There's a ####ty BWW and Hooters like 10 minutes from Historic Williamsburg, I dont know of actual good local places....
A few years ago, I was at the  Williamsburg Hooters at like 10pm on a Saturday and I think they were getting ready to close because we were the only people there.   :lol:

We only ended up there because we couldn't find anything else open.

GL

go right on and get you a holly at pauls deli watch a game and have a loaded fries take that to the bank brochacho 

Man, i love Pierce's BBQ.  I'd go there and take it back to the hotel room and watch the game.  Just sit on your bed with 2 large BBQ sandwiches and a sweet tea and immerse yourself in loserness.  I've done it many a time and it's great.

Sal's by Victor doesn't have a bar, but they do have a couple of TVs and very good italian.

If ever in doubt there is a bonefish grill.  Bar there is easy to chill at and swig down a brew with some adequate food. 

Man, i love Pierce's BBQ.  I'd go there and take it back to the hotel room and watch the game.  Just sit on your bed with 2 large BBQ sandwiches and a sweet tea and immerse yourself in loserness.  I've done it many a time and it's great.
Substitute this with the 7-11's finest sixer of craft brew and you've nailed my plans for tomorrow night.

Any recommendations for a good meal in Williamsburg, VA?  Let's assume I'm not interested in the kitsch of eating quasi Southern fare in a restored 1776 tavern served by period actors. Just good food. Possibly a nice sports bar to watch the game tonight.
Patriotic cosplay

I got engaged there 13 years ago, then went next door to the Green Leafe and drank until I forgot I proposed. Much to my chagrin, that doesn't negate the proposal, though. 
I am too old to admit this - but Paul's Deli was the place to go if you were under 21 and wanted to drink.  Green Leafe was a slightly older crowd - more graduate students.  Many years after this I was back at W&M and did have beers with Bruce Hornsby at The Green Leafe which was pretty cool.

when you are there you have to put my old school by steely d on the jukebox if they still have one take that to the bank brohans

also this is the first time anyone ever took the swcers advice so i am feelin pretty good right now hell yeah its a good weekend already take that to the thanks bank swanshan 

Users who are viewing this thread