What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Upgrade at QB?? (DYNASTY LEAGUE) (1 Viewer)

DUKE11

Footballguy
Hello everyone, I'm in a predicament in my 12 team dynasty league (keep 25 players).

I'm currently 5-1 and in 1st place. The last two weeks I lost one and won one by a very small margin, thanks to very poor QB play. So it has me wanting to upgrade at QB, since I'm in win now mode.. We start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/FLX/FLX/DST/K

Here's my roster:

QB- Jared Goff, Phillip Rivers

RB - Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb, Sony Michel, Jordan Howard, Wayne Gallman 

WR - Mike Evans, JuJu Smith Schuster, Keenan Allen, Tyreke Hill, DJ Moore, Sammy Watkins, Mike Williams, DK Metcalf, Corey Davis

TE - Evan Engram, OJ Howard

DST/K - I stream both positions 

As you can see, my team is stacked with young guys (especially at the WR position). 

The Lamar Jackson owner is asking for my 1st rounder and a wide receiver (not my top 4 guys)

I'm hesitant for a couple reasons...Is the Lamar Jackson going to hold up in the long term and is he actually performing that much better than my current QB's to put me over the top? Also, the NFL draft next year is stacked with a ton of offensive talent. So i'm afraid to miss out on crop of players that will be available in the the draft, regardless if it's later in the 1st rounder. 

Let me know what you guys think or if there's another route you would go (Mahomes if off the table). WHIR!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you’re in win now mode, you take that deal. With the squad you have now Jackson can put you over the top. Definitely for this year and he could be a legit QB1 for the next 10 years too!

Users who are viewing this thread