What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chiefs-Broncos (1 Viewer)

Lindsay looks/feels more like a COP/scatback. Did you see him just upended by an arm tackle?

Freeman more well rounded skill set
Freeman >>>>> Lindsey.  Lindsey had an incredible and unlikely season. But Freeman is better suited to the role. Lindsey an ideal COP. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What a terrible unecessary 3rd down penalty. By KC with that face mask

they had the stop. Terrible. 
And the reason I felt was that they were over compensating and chasing...it was a dump off pass and he was making a bee line for the marker...it shouldn't have been allowed to begin with is what I'm saying. #55 has to over pursue or chase and he is out of control on the tackle or grabbing anything he can to bring him down and you see the results. 

And Lindsay stuffed on the 2 point try.

I don't DISLIKE Lindsay as much as think he's mis-used when utilized as a primary ball carrier between the tackles. Freeman a little under-utilized at this point based on Lindsay's success last year.

Terrific duo though

Lindsay looks/feels more like a COP/scatback. Did you see him just upended by an arm tackle?

Freeman more well rounded skill set
Freeman is definitely thicker but less explosive from what I have seen. They are both good, numbers wise, so far in their young careers seems like Lindsay has the advantage.  

And Lindsay stuffed on the 2 point try.

I don't DISLIKE Lindsay as much as think he's mis-used when utilized as a primary ball carrier between the tackles. Freeman a little under-utilized at this point based on Lindsay's success last year.

Terrific duo though
If it was Lindsay the play before he would got the TD as Free man also was almost stuffed. Perspective is never something someone who is bias dont keep. 

What a nice haul by Hardman, he did juggle but the juggling kind of caused him to break a tackle or make a dip, nice throw by Mahomes putting it in a place where he could do something with it. 

High scoring 1st Q, good sign.  

Damien Williams is done being a feature back. 

McCoy 3/28 rush 1st drive, its time to make the other D.Williams the COP back to McCoy and move Damien down to RB3 status. Darrell can do something with 8-12 touches. 

But the facts make your opinion wrong. He literally has been the better RB this year. 
Not to my eye test. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Haven't watched a ton of Denver, but seems Lindsay used in more + situations for rushing stats. Freeman more often on the more obvious running downs/short yardage. Despite that, numbers reasonably close. Just an opinion, but think touches should be flipping to more Freeman. In the end BOTH should get plenty though

Denver will need to stay with the run all night long even if they do fall behind. 

KC had a beautiful drive with a mix of pass and run, that should lead to some easy bombs at some point to Hill, that could be the big difference in this game. 

Hardman with 2 big plays tonight, TD and sets up the Chiefs on a short field with the punt. 

Even if KC pounces 14-6, Denver must come back and try to control the clock. Getting into a shootout or having Flacco throw 40+ times tonight will be a disaster. 

Haven't watched a ton of Denver, but seems Lindsay used in more + situations for rushing stats. Freeman more often on the more obvious running downs/short yardage. Despite that, numbers reasonably close. Just an opinion, but think touches should be flipping to more Freeman. In the end BOTH should get plenty though
I am not arguing or challenging opinions, I was just curious. Looked it up and so far Lindsay’s career stats vs Freeman’s our a landslide better. That doesn’t mean a whole lot yet, but is a measuring stick so far. 

qbs for 8 super bowl wins  in the stadium.

Elway= 2

Aikman = 3

Manning = 2

Is Warner there doing radio? Maybe I missed the video of him

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not arguing or challenging opinions, I was just curious. Looked it up and so far Lindsay’s career stats vs Freeman’s our a landslide better. That doesn’t mean a whole lot yet, but is a measuring stick so far. 
Lindsay picked up the NFL offense quicker...was most definitely the better back most of last year.

Career is misleading.  Lindsey was hardly used last year 

Users who are viewing this thread