What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hyde, Freeman, Ingram? (1 Viewer)

Hyde was very motivated last week,Ingram has a somewhat tough matchup on the road but will get goaline work,

Freeman should be involved in the highest scoring game of the week and showed life last week'

Freeman would be my choice

see my post please

I like Freeman out of that group. More so in the sense that the amount of touches he has seen and the percentage of snaps he's been on the field has risen the last two weeks, and so there's less and less of a timeshare with Ito Smith and the over/under on this game is set at 54 so lots of potential points in this game. I think he sees the most opportunity amongst the three you have listed and is in less competition for touches. If it's PPR, then Freeman by a mile as neither Ingram or Hyde see a lot of targets.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/781270-need-some-big-name-wr-trade-help-will-help-in-return/

Users who are viewing this thread