What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wilson/Gurley trade? (1 Viewer)

coatesy71

Footballguy
10 team, standard, 1 keeper, IDP starting QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/Flex/LB/DB/DL, 8 bench spots.

1. Should I trade Russ Wilson for Todd Gurley?? Leaning yes, since I picked up Henderson and I can roll with Murray rest of year. 

2. I also need to drop one person for a LB this week with Devin Bush on bye... assuming I can't swing a 2/1 trade (no dice so far), who do I drop for a LB? Leaning Bush (ugh), Henderson (if Gurley looks like he will play), or Mattison. I would try and pick Mattison/Henderson back up again next week when FAAB runs again. 

QB - Wilson, Murray

RB - Cook, Jones, Ingram, McCoy, Mattison, Henderson

WR - Hopkins, Evans, Fitzgerald, Fuller, Green (inj)

TE - Engram, Henry

LB - Bush

DB - Peppers (streaming)

DL/EDR - Hunter

Thanks!

Your rb's are pretty decent. Gurley makes me nervous. Wilson having a career year, yeah maybe he tails off a bit from the pace he's on, but I wouldn't do that.

Yeah, your RBs are quite strong. If you wanted to trade one of your QBs, I would actually shoot for a WR. You have a strong WR group too but they are playing a bit below what we would expect from them. I would buy low on a guy like Beckham, or if you do want to trade for an RB, I would buy low on Le'Veon Bell before going for Gurley. Just don't trust his health and that offense this season. No indications that things are going to improve either.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/781270-need-some-big-name-wr-trade-help-will-help-in-return/

Users who are viewing this thread