What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

At a gaming convention - they are playing Werewolves on a stage (1 Viewer)

They have done a couple rounds now. Kind of get the gist. A lot of work by the main guy which I guess would be done via the messenger here. 

Don’t get how the whole voting for the werewolf / campaigning would work in here.

Pretty sure the host guy made up a character: the soothsayer or something like that. Made it so the person had the power to silence someone during the voting round. 

Guys I got a PM from shuke. He passed me the miracle wand. If you know what I mean. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Jack Sparrow, GGRP.  I have two actions each night.  I can search for Davy Jones and I can protect.  I asked the mods why I'm looking for Jones, asking if I'm somehow in his debt, but they couldn't tell me any more.  My PM described angel abilities as can't protect the same player two nights in a row unless I get a block.  I asked whether that's the player I chose or the player that's protected and was told that if they're different, I won't be told who I *cannot* protect the next night, and if I choose that person, I won't know it unless they get killed that night.

I'm Captain Jack Sparrow, GGRP.  I have two actions each night.  I can search for Davy Jones and I can protect. 

I pm'd jmills asking why I'm looking for Jones, specifically whether I'm in his debt, but he said he couldn't give me more info.  The scholar report answers that question.  My PM described my protection as "standard angel," able to protect myself or another player, but not the same two nights in a row without a wham.  I asked jmills whether it was the player I chose or the player actually protected (in case of manip) he said I will be told if I am manipulated but not to whom the protection was moved.  If I pick the actual protectee the next night, my protection will be ineffective, but I won't know so unless they are killed. 

trogg and bryhamm are not Davy Jones.  I'm not going to say who I protected either night. 

I'm Jack Sparrow, GGRP.  I have two actions each night.  I can search for Davy Jones and I can protect.  I asked the mods why I'm looking for Jones, asking if I'm somehow in his debt, but they couldn't tell me any more.  My PM described angel abilities as can't protect the same player two nights in a row unless I get a block.  I asked whether that's the player I chose or the player that's protected and was told that if they're different, I won't be told who I *cannot* protect the next night, and if I choose that person, I won't know it unless they get killed that night.

I'm Captain Jack Sparrow, GGRP.  I have two actions each night.  I can search for Davy Jones and I can protect. 

I pm'd jmills asking why I'm looking for Jones, specifically whether I'm in his debt, but he said he couldn't give me more info.  The scholar report answers that question.  My PM described my protection as "standard angel," able to protect myself or another player, but not the same two nights in a row without a wham.  I asked jmills whether it was the player I chose or the player actually protected (in case of manip) he said I will be told if I am manipulated but not to whom the protection was moved.  If I pick the actual protectee the next night, my protection will be ineffective, but I won't know so unless they are killed. 

trogg and bryhamm are not Davy Jones.  I'm not going to say who I protected either night. 
Just when I thought I knew what was going on.

Just when I thought I knew what was going on.
I was playing werewolf with folks on this board.  The theme of the game was Pirates of the Caribbean, so the game's writer used the movie characters as goodguys and badguys.  I was a badguy "wolf" getting looked at hard and was likely going to be lynched (knocked out of the game).  Badguys will often claim to be goodguys, trying to explain away their suspicious actions.  I had typed up a couple versions of my "claim" and shown it to my fellow wolves in secret, trying to figure out what was most effective.  Except I was in a rush, trying to avoid getting lynched, and screwed up by selecting all the text, two versions of the same claim, and quickly hitting control-V and then the post button.  Hilarity ensued as I tried to explain away my mistake, which fooled no one.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread