What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for Lindsey or Freeman? (WHIR) (1 Viewer)

CheeseFantasy

Footballguy
My Team: QB--Dak, Brees; WR--Evan, Lockett, OBJ, Robby Anderson, Crowder; RB--Chubb, Josh Jacobs, Chase Edmonds, Mattison, Pollard, Malcolm Brown; TE--Cook, Herndon

It's a 12 team and I'm 3-3, 7th place. We also play 2 flex, .5ppr.

I was looking to trade to the Mahomes owner for RB help, and he's got Lindsey and Freeman. Is there one of them you'd rather have or would you take either in this case? 

I was thinking of offering Dak, Crowder, and Edmonds for one of them.

What do you think?? I can try something less first, but if it came to this, would you do it? 

I think this help him more than you. I think Dak for Lindsey is a steal for the other owner. 

Not sure if a trade makes sense for you at this point (considering Brees is out)

@b-snatchers @Knox 

Appreciate the input. You're probably right, but my thought process is that if this trade doesn't go through until after this week, Dak is on a bye and Brees should be back. 

To avoid the 'which QB to I play' down the stretch I feel like adding a 3rd RB to start in my second flex spot would help too. 

If it was Dak plus an RB maybe I should try to keep Edmonds and throw in Pollard or Mattison? 

Or just stay put :).

Keep Dak and offer one of your top three WRs for Lindsay. You can still start Anderson if you need to play three WRs. If Brees comes back and looks like Brees, he's your starter and don't look at matchups. If he sucks or doesn't come back, at least you still have Dak.

I could make a pretty good argument for staying put.

Good luck

Freeman is the better target but if there are decent QB's on the waiver wire i.e. Cousins, Stafford or even Tannehill he will likely not trade for Dak. If you can move Crowder do it but he won't give you either of his RB's for him.  Edmonds could be a sell high-look at the DJ owner to see what he has to offer. You can safely drop Pollard for pretty much anyone on the waiver wire, i.e TY Johnson, Walton, McKissic

Users who are viewing this thread