What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Miami at Buffalo(-17) Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Wow, last time the Bills were 17 point favorites (vs Jets in 1992) they straight up lost 24-17.

Fitzmagic?

Can Mark Walton continue ascending? Will it be enough to matter if he does?  Tough situation but will and desire counts, even on a poor team against a very solid home Defense

My biggest regret in many FF years is losing out by $1 in FAAB to get Josh Allen.  He's back on the wire.  Really praying the defense and Singletary score all the points this week. Not likely to happen.

My biggest regret in many FF years is losing out by $1 in FAAB to get Josh Allen.  He's back on the wire.  Really praying the defense and Singletary score all the points this week. Not likely to happen.
That can't be your biggest regret. In Week Seven?

Mine was missing out on Graham Gano in 2011 the last week and having him win the championship with about twenty seven or so points.

That hurt. 

Same feeling but still starting over Breida and Ekeler. Fully expecting a 6 carry game with  25 yards and 1 catch.  
Breida and Ekeler, huh? So you were the cool kid on the block the first five or so weeks, weren't ya?

*sniffs*

Well, who's sorry now?

:cue that song by like Brenda Lee or someone:

Last edited by a moderator:
That can't be your biggest regret. In Week Seven?

Mine was missing out on Graham Gano in 2011 the last week and having him win the championship with about twenty seven or so points.

That hurt. 
Recently.  I've had way bigger.  Starting Bobby Hebert in a SuperBowl because of a great matchup only to get 6 picks.  Drafting Cecil the Diesel.  But recently, with aBrees getting hurt, QB byes and horrific options on the wire (started Flacco this week) - yeah, it's the most current regret.

In all seriousness, I'm rolling out Singletary, The BUF defense, and going up against Gore (not Leslie).

Let's see some game script.

I almost started Preston WIlliams, but I'm not sure there's a unicorn sighting today. 

Recently.  I've had way bigger.  Starting Bobby Hebert in a SuperBowl because of a great matchup only to get 6 picks.  Drafting Cecil the Diesel.  But recently, with aBrees getting hurt, QB byes and horrific options on the wire (started Flacco this week) - yeah, it's the most current regret.
I was just joshin'. I lost Big Ben this year after drafting him late without a backup, as I am wont to do at times. I can barely get fifteen points out of the QB position and have lost every game since he went down. I feel the pain. 

Breida and Ekeler, huh? So you were the cool kid on the block the first five or so weeks, weren't ya?

*sniffs*

Well, who's sorry now?

:cue that song by like Brenda Lee or someone:
Yup. Me and Ekeler were the life of the party for awhile there, everyone wanted to be us. Now no one calls, no eye contact, ghosted.

Dude! That’s was like 1993 right? I’m still scarred by that. Also cost me my leagues inaugural fantasy bowl. I lost by like ten points to the guy with Steve Young. The rest of my team crushed it...

Yup. Me and Ekeler were the life of the party for awhile there, everyone wanted to be us. Now no one calls, no eye contact, ghosted.
Did you #### on someone's house at least?

Funny. I just heard the word "ghost" the other day in the hair salon (Oh, do with that how you will). Is it making a comeback from the aughts?

Stop making "fetch" happen. You're never gonna make it happen.

;)

Average fantasy ranking of Buffalo players this week:

Josh Allen: 7 (high of 1)
John Brown: 21 (high of 13)
Cole Beasley: 41 (high of 24)
Duke Williams: 78 (high of 53)
Frank Gore: 27 (high of 13)
Devin Singletary: 33 (high of 27)
Dawson Knox: 15 (high of 10)

Feels like Allen and Brown are a bit too high, Beasley and Williams are too low, and EITHER Gore and Singletary will be a top-10 back this week but it's a coin flip as to which one it will be.

I posted in the Miami thread but both DBs Howard and Reshad Jones are INACTIVE today, Josh Allen should have one of his best days of the year throwing the football. 

I like Knox as a Super Sleeper at TE. 

Also think Bills will rack up sacks and turnovers along the way, decent chance to return one to the House vs Miami. 

Feels like Allen and Brown are a bit too high, Beasley and Williams are too low, and EITHER Gore and Singletary will be a top-10 back this week but it's a coin flip as to which one it will be.
Sounds like a good analysis on your part, actually. Thinking Williams and Beasley are way too low, and we know what fantasy experts do when they can't predict the share of touches in the backfield. They split the difference, which shows little guts, but keeps them in accuracy crosshairs. 

Allen had 2 excellent fantasy games vs Miami last year.  A total of 7tds, and over 300 combined yards in each game.

Allen had 2 excellent fantasy games vs Miami last year.  A total of 7tds, and over 300 combined yards in each game.
With the news of Miami's DBs being inactive.....I may have to adjust my analysis.........#7 may be too low of a ranking at this point....

Wilkins pregame: "Hey coach, I have a question.  If a player gets ejected, do they still get their game check?  Just asking out of curiosity."

Oof. Offensive line called that one wrong. That 3rd down had no shot from the start.

Bills need to get Singletary out there and pound it.

That last scramble by Fitzpatrick showed why he's in over Rosen - he has very good pocket presence, while Rosen doesn't. With a bad oline, Rosen has no chance.

Playing uninspired. This is how you get upset. I really hope it isnt a , last drive of the game wins the game, game.

Users who are viewing this thread