What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minnesota at Detroit (+2.5) Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Pretty worried about this one. The Lions are highly underrated IMO. A win here would put MN in great position. 

Pretty worried about this one. The Lions are highly underrated IMO. A win here would put MN in great position. 
Detroit should be 4-1 right now but that's why I believe they will get beat. They have played at a high level most weeks and I think today they are going to feel off. 

I even think the point spread would be higher if Detroit had a better record, just my opinion. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mn challenge makes no sense. 

my bad, didn’t realize they ruled it a fumble on the field. 

The Lions once again coming out strong and looking like a well coached team. I'm sorry but their record just doesn't do them justice. Something is happening with this team, they're tougher up the middle on both sides, they're ready to fight every week. I'm just an NFL fan, I have my team or 2 teams in Florida I root for but it just seems like something is happening in Detroit, a new identity that isn't fully there but they are no easy pushover any more. 

Had to put in Marvin Jones at Flex to handle Kamara injury - I like what I see. Wish this Stafford-Jones combo was more consistent week to week.

Any word on Theilen's injury?  

It didn't look too serious to me, but you never know.  
Hamstring - questionable to return. 

They are moving the ball with Cook, Rudolph and Diggs so far 

ETA- Cook with a strong run for TD

Ty Johnson and Mckissic getting the backfield work now for the Lions

Marvin Jones mishandles TD #3 on the day - elbow hit turf and ball popped out. Had the TD

ETA - he redeems himself and catches TD at end of half - 3 TD in one half.

Users who are viewing this thread