What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*WAIVER WIRE PICK-UPS AFTER WEEK 7* (1 Viewer)

TZMarkie

Footballguy
 Its that time again boys......

Unfortunately I haven't been able to catch any early games thus far, so I am just catching up on everything.

Who all you got for early pick ups this week?

TZM

Seeing rumor that Saints might be interested in acquiring Tyler Eifert.  Excitement level is about 2/10; bump to 4/10 if deal happens.

kenny stills assuming fuller hamstring pull is significant.... i guess i need to see snap counts to be sure he'd be the preference over coutee

apparently chase edmonds is only rosterd in 28% of espn leagues

Last edited by a moderator:
As somebody who lives in the area AND owns Kerryon, why?? Even Kerryon isn't doing much in this offense. 
Stafford is a gunslinger this year. He's on pace for about 35 tds. His new weapons, Amendola, Hockenson, and a maturing Golladay, plus Jones, give him one of the better sets of receiving weapons in the NFL.

Stafford is a gunslinger this year. He's on pace for about 35 tds. His new weapons, Amendola, Hockenson, and a maturing Golladay, plus Jones, give him one of the better sets of receiving weapons in the NFL.
Ok. What does that have to do with Kerryon or his backups? They do not utilize him properly at all. What makes you think his backups will be treated differently when they are inferior to him?

Ok. What does that have to do with Kerryon or his backups? They do not utilize him properly at all. What makes you think his backups will be treated differently when they are inferior to him?
I'm agreeing with you. The offense is averaging 25 points per game, which is decent but not elite. There is opportunity for a RB2 in this offense, Kerryon was on pace for 8 tds and about 1200 total yards.

Corey Davis. Looks like he and Tannehill are riffing, and they have the Bucs up next.
I’ve been a Davis owner off and in the past two seasons. My experience has been 1 good game you wish you’d started him vs about 4-5 games to leave on the bench.  

Impossible to guess when he has that good game. 

Stompin' Tom Connors said:
SO who is the better add here? McKissic or Ty Johnson?
Ty Johnson can play RB. McKissic is a decent pass catching option, but he can’t run the ball. 

Lots of love and preseason chatter about Ty Johnson as well. (I’m unfortunately a Lions fan - so I listen to all the talking heads on our local sports radio)

doesn’t mean he’s worth a dang ... but he’s the pickup, IMO

(Rotoworld) Olabisi Johnson caught 4-of-8 targets for 40 yards and a touchdown in Minnesota's Week 7 win over the Lions.

Analysis: The rookie came off the bench for Adam Thielen (hamstring) on the team's second possession and immediately responded with a one-yard strike in the flats stemming from play-action. It was the first touchdown of his professional career. Finishing tied with Stefon Diggs (7/142) for a team-high eight targets, Johnson will be an interesting deep league bye-week filler if Thielen's ruled out for Thursday against Washington.

Mark Walton ?

I grabbed him for a spec add this week for an audition after last weeks showing and Drake trade rumors, but he’s having another decent showing against Bills
Maybe Devante Parker if that's what it's come to, though WR3 bye week fliers are standard WW fare.

Pascal's been on the radar for a while. Hard to imagine you get him without significant FAAB bucks this time around.

D. Parker of Miami should have been on the radar and will probably take minimal FAAB bucks.

Edmonds should already be rostered, if not, he's a significant FAAB guy with Johnson both hurting and ineffective. 

Olabisi Johnson needs volume, but has the opportunity. Thielen is eyeing Wk Nine at the earliest. 

He seems to be able to string 3-4 good ones before the proverbial 5 interception game. So one or two good ones still? 
Pittsburg will be tough next week. He'll get a pass for thst game. Then the Jets, colts, bills, Browns and eagles. Fitzpatrick could be benched during that stretch if he has some bad games.

Mostert if Breida out for any length of time.Matthew Stafford. L. Murray - but you're probably a week late for that one.

Eifert -  trade rumors with him going to the Saints, or NE. Kareem Hunt - decent shot he gets traded right? I mean, no way he beats out Chubb..

can J. Winston come back from the dead?  

Mostert if Breida out for any length of time.Matthew Stafford. L. Murray - but you're probably a week late for that one.

Eifert -  trade rumors with him going to the Saints, or NE. Kareem Hunt - decent shot he gets traded right? I mean, no way he beats out Chubb..

I grabbed Winston as a free agent this week. I have Wentz and cannot play him against Buffalo and rarely carry two QBs but have to start looking at options.

Ive been on this Winston train before and I don’t like it. But he’s about all that’s left.

Even with his 6 turnovers he puts up yardage and tds.

San Francisco 49ers RB Matt Breida (head) has passed the concussion protocol and should be available to play in the Week 8 game.

I grabbed Winston as a free agent this week. I have Wentz and cannot play him against Buffalo and rarely carry two QBs but have to start looking at options.

Ive been on this Winston train before and I don’t like it. But he’s about all that’s left.

Even with his 6 turnovers he puts up yardage and tds.
If your league doesn't penalize for turnovers (mine doesn't), then Winston ought to be a stud.  Last year the combined stats for Winston and Fitzpatrick were phenomenal -- over 400 fantasy points.  Good enough for QB2 behind only Mahomes in my league.

Users who are viewing this thread