Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TZMarkie

*WAIVER WIRE PICK-UPS AFTER WEEK 7*

Recommended Posts

 

 

 Its that time again boys......

Unfortunately I haven't been able to catch any early games thus far, so I am just catching up on everything.

 

 Who all you got for early pick ups this week?

 

 

 TZM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mark Walton ?


I grabbed him for a spec add this week for an audition after last weeks showing and Drake trade rumors, but he’s having another decent showing against Bills

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing rumor that Saints might be interested in acquiring Tyler Eifert.  Excitement level is about 2/10; bump to 4/10 if deal happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Corey Davis. Looks like he and Tannehill are riffing, and they have the Bucs up next.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BigBlue_RI said:

Corey Davis. Looks like he and Tannehill are riffing, and they have the Bucs up next.

Is “riffing” a good thing? 

... I’m it so sure.

Anyways. AJ brown is the better WR. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jacksonke1 said:

Mark Walton ?


I grabbed him for a spec add this week for an audition after last weeks showing and Drake trade rumors, but he’s having another decent showing against Bills

Same here.

#1 rb on #32 team, not sure what that adds up to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kenny stills assuming fuller hamstring pull is significant.... i guess i need to see snap counts to be sure he'd be the preference over coutee

apparently chase edmonds is only rosterd in 28% of espn leagues

Edited by iamkoza
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Casting Couch said:

Slow week. Seems like Pascal is worthy in the deeper leagues.

I played against him in a 12 team league....

  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Super King said:

I played against him in a 12 team league....

I have him in a 12 team league

Benched him for Pettis :bag:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GoBirds said:

Kerryon backup 

As somebody who lives in the area AND owns Kerryon, why?? Even Kerryon isn't doing much in this offense. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Payne said:

As somebody who lives in the area AND owns Kerryon, why?? Even Kerryon isn't doing much in this offense. 

Stafford is a gunslinger this year. He's on pace for about 35 tds. His new weapons, Amendola, Hockenson, and a maturing Golladay, plus Jones, give him one of the better sets of receiving weapons in the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

Stafford is a gunslinger this year. He's on pace for about 35 tds. His new weapons, Amendola, Hockenson, and a maturing Golladay, plus Jones, give him one of the better sets of receiving weapons in the NFL.

Ok. What does that have to do with Kerryon or his backups? They do not utilize him properly at all. What makes you think his backups will be treated differently when they are inferior to him?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can, wait to see who I add this week....and AVOID them, then once I cut them after 2-3 weeks of nothingness, grab them cause they are about to go off!

This is the worst season I can recall since I started leagues back in the 90s.   I cant make a correct move.

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Payne said:

Ok. What does that have to do with Kerryon or his backups? They do not utilize him properly at all. What makes you think his backups will be treated differently when they are inferior to him?

I'm agreeing with you. The offense is averaging 25 points per game, which is decent but not elite. There is opportunity for a RB2 in this offense, Kerryon was on pace for 8 tds and about 1200 total yards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Payne said:

As somebody who lives in the area AND owns Kerryon, why?? Even Kerryon isn't doing much in this offense. 

Because starting RB's have value in fantasy football. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BigBlue_RI said:

Corey Davis. Looks like he and Tannehill are riffing, and they have the Bucs up next.

I’ve been a Davis owner off and in the past two seasons. My experience has been 1 good game you wish you’d started him vs about 4-5 games to leave on the bench.  

Impossible to guess when he has that good game. 

Edited by Max55
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Because starting RB's have value in fantasy football. 

SO who is the better add here? McKissic or Ty Johnson?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Max55 said:

I’ve been a Davis owner off and in the past two seasons. My experience has been 1 good game you wish you’d started him vs about 4-5 games to leave on the bench.  

Impossible to guess when he has that good game. 

His QB may of had something to do with it 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Stompin' Tom Connors said:

SO who is the better add here? McKissic or Ty Johnson?

Good question, I would go Johnson depending on how long they think Kerryon is out but just a guess on my part. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Stompin' Tom Connors said:

SO who is the better add here? McKissic or Ty Johnson?

Ty Johnson can play RB. McKissic is a decent pass catching option, but he can’t run the ball. 
 

Lots of love and preseason chatter about Ty Johnson as well. (I’m unfortunately a Lions fan - so I listen to all the talking heads on our local sports radio)

doesn’t mean he’s worth a dang ... but he’s the pickup, IMO

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

(Rotoworld) Olabisi Johnson caught 4-of-8 targets for 40 yards and a touchdown in Minnesota's Week 7 win over the Lions.

Analysis: The rookie came off the bench for Adam Thielen (hamstring) on the team's second possession and immediately responded with a one-yard strike in the flats stemming from play-action. It was the first touchdown of his professional career. Finishing tied with Stefon Diggs (7/142) for a team-high eight targets, Johnson will be an interesting deep league bye-week filler if Thielen's ruled out for Thursday against Washington.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2019 at 2:19 PM, Jacksonke1 said:

Mark Walton ?


I grabbed him for a spec add this week for an audition after last weeks showing and Drake trade rumors, but he’s having another decent showing against Bills

Maybe Devante Parker if that's what it's come to, though WR3 bye week fliers are standard WW fare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pascal's been on the radar for a while. Hard to imagine you get him without significant FAAB bucks this time around.

D. Parker of Miami should have been on the radar and will probably take minimal FAAB bucks.

Edmonds should already be rostered, if not, he's a significant FAAB guy with Johnson both hurting and ineffective. 

Olabisi Johnson needs volume, but has the opportunity. Thielen is eyeing Wk Nine at the earliest. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BigBlue_RI said:

Corey Davis. Looks like he and Tannehill are riffing, and they have the Bucs up next.

This may be something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Maybe Devante Parker if that's what it's come to, though WR3 bye week fliers are standard WW fare.

He's a good pickup until Rosen comes back. Which should happen when Fitzpatrick has a bad game. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SoBeDad said:

He's a good pickup until Rosen comes back. Which should happen when Fitzpatrick has a bad game. 

He seems to be able to string 3-4 good ones before the proverbial 5 interception game. So one or two good ones still? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, simsarge said:

He seems to be able to string 3-4 good ones before the proverbial 5 interception game. So one or two good ones still? 

Pittsburg will be tough next week. He'll get a pass for thst game. Then the Jets, colts, bills, Browns and eagles. Fitzpatrick could be benched during that stretch if he has some bad games.

Edited by SoBeDad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ahartig said:

Wendel Smallwood.  AP and Thompson may both be out Thursday.

How long until Guice is back? Are we still 2-3 weeks away?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With “Wilt” Fuller out....again, I like Kenny Stills. They get Oakland next week who is horrible and again torched by Green Bay. DHop will continue to get doubled, and a healthy Kenny can be dangerous.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aggie_dave said:

How long until Guice is back? Are we still 2-3 weeks away?

Week 11 after bye is earliest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mostert if Breida out for any length of time.Matthew Stafford. L. Murray - but you're probably a week late for that one.

Eifert -  trade rumors with him going to the Saints, or NE. Kareem Hunt - decent shot he gets traded right? I mean, no way he beats out Chubb..

can J. Winston come back from the dead?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tanner9919 said:

Mostert if Breida out for any length of time.Matthew Stafford. L. Murray - but you're probably a week late for that one.

Eifert -  trade rumors with him going to the Saints, or NE. Kareem Hunt - decent shot he gets traded right? I mean, no way he beats out Chubb..

can J. Winston come back from the dead?  

 

I grabbed Winston as a free agent this week. I have Wentz and cannot play him against Buffalo and rarely carry two QBs but have to start looking at options.

Ive been on this Winston train before and I don’t like it. But he’s about all that’s left.

Even with his 6 turnovers he puts up yardage and tds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tanner9919 said:

Mostert if Breida out for any length of time.Matthew Stafford. L. Murray - but you're probably a week late for that one.

Eifert -  trade rumors with him going to the Saints, or NE. Kareem Hunt - decent shot he gets traded right? I mean, no way he beats out Chubb..

can J. Winston come back from the dead?  

 

San Francisco 49ers RB Matt Breida (head) has passed the concussion protocol and should be available to play in the Week 8 game.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VikingFrog said:

I grabbed Winston as a free agent this week. I have Wentz and cannot play him against Buffalo and rarely carry two QBs but have to start looking at options.

Ive been on this Winston train before and I don’t like it. But he’s about all that’s left.

Even with his 6 turnovers he puts up yardage and tds.

If your league doesn't penalize for turnovers (mine doesn't), then Winston ought to be a stud.  Last year the combined stats for Winston and Fitzpatrick were phenomenal -- over 400 fantasy points.  Good enough for QB2 behind only Mahomes in my league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.