What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Los Angeles vs Tennessee (-2.5) Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Weird seeing Davis in Delanie's spot on that TD. Kudos, he did it perfectly, still gotta wonder where Delanie is

Really? That's questionable coaching. They were playing Humphries over him?
Yeah. He missed a lot of the summer and was an awesome student but it was obvious he was thinking on a lot of routes.

Humphries bumped the DE then went on a route. He hasn't gotten much work either.

The Titans are on pace to allow between 70-80 sacks this year

Weird seeing Davis in Delanie's spot on that TD. Kudos, he did it perfectly, still gotta wonder where Delanie is
Don't you know things? I'm going to either throw up, or hop a redeye to Nashville looking for a pound of flesh if I get a full-on F'ing ZERO out of F'ing Delanie Walker today. Multiple high-stakes entries. Feed me, Bri. Please.

Don't you know things? I'm going to either throw up, or hop a redeye to Nashville looking for a pound of flesh if I get a full-on F'ing ZERO out of F'ing Delanie Walker today. Multiple high-stakes entries. Feed me, Bri. Please.
This is the week of change. It makes sense after all he's said (nothing bad but Vrabel wants em' quiet) this week. There are probably 10 changes on the field today. 

That was ugly.

Brown's gotta get there and break that up. He can't be so strong on all other plays and then not beast in on an INT and break that up

Wow Titans in prevent so Rivers goes to Henry a few times and takes what's given, then hits Ekeler deep. Fast TD to keep them in the game

favorable spot, still a few inches short

4th and inches 3 min left, near the 50yl

QB sneak short

Vrabel with challenge flag talking to ref, then doesn't challenge the spot despite it looking like he got it on replay

Vrabel still perfect at finding a way to have a "look at me" moment every game he's coached

Users who are viewing this thread