What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore vs Seattle (-3) Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Good luck today, Hawks fans.

I think the Ravens can keep it close if they don't turn it over, but I'm guessing Seattle 24/Baltimore 20

Seattle gonna make Lamar throw to win and he looked sharp on that opening drive

Too bad Ravens red zone woes continue 

Love how Roman gets Lamar to the line with 15 seconds left on the play clock. Puts this kid in position to succeed so much 

Snead dropped it. If he makes the grab it’s 4th and 1 at Seattle 44. In which case I think Harbaugh goes for it. So I’m kind of glad Snead dropped it 

Love how Roman gets Lamar to the line with 15 seconds left on the play clock. Puts this kid in position to succeed so much 
Good point. I watched the end of the Arizona/NYG game and it seemed like both teams got their QBs to the line with 4 or 5 seconds left.

Wilson playing like an MVP today. Hope Lamar doesn’t get caught up in trying to match him and just plays his game 

First part of Lamar run was excellent but cutback from the sideline for 20 more yards was amazing 

aaaaaaaaaaand the token PI challenge that the refs will thumb their nose at. There could be blatant PI on the replay and they still won't overturn it.

Ravens haven’t had the ball in forever. Thanks to pick 6 this will be Seattle’s third straight possession 

See you in Baltimore on Sunday Night in two weeks after the bye, Patriots 

Can’t wait to see how BB schemes vs Lamar 

Seattle garbage time now any of these stats. 

Sink to 5-2 and fall behind San Fran. Seattle will stay around and certainly they will be in the wildcard hunt with Minnesota for the next couple months. 

Users who are viewing this thread