What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadephia at Dallas (-3) Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Been thinking about it all week and my original assessment stands. If we win it says more about Dallas than it does us. We have a lot of flaws and with them having everyone available I can’t see us winning this game against a desperate Dallas team.

Hope I’m wrong. 

just lost bets on Melvin Gordon fumbling on the goalline and Mike Thomas being a dope on an onsides kick.

Bodes well for a cheery, pleasant discourse during this friendly game of football

ahh sweet, got the good old refs already playing thier games in Dallas. what was funny was i knew no chance they would call a penalty on Dallas already

no Chris, not a slow start by the Eagles. I will concede i have no idea what refs call for pass interference anymore, but to simply pick up that flag is just usual course we have here. Let's hope D can do their job

the PI waived off should have been waived off...feet tangled and likely uncatchable.

this defense is pathetic though. Yet another bum start for Philly

So Orlando Scandrick wants to be a Cowboy and just refuses to try and tackle guys on the opposing team when we play Dallas? this should be fun

the PI waived off should have been waived off...feet tangled and likely uncatchable.

objectively speaking, how many times do they pick up the flag on pass interference? the only times i think i have seen it is when a home crowd reacts, and a ref instinctively throws a flag that is wrong.

It is what it is, but let's just hope that was an anomaly and we can get a pretty evenly called game down the middle

All starts with refs picking up flag on obvious PI then ends with a gimmick play TD......this should be a fun one.  :lmao:
Damn the whining. Dude, their feet were tangled up so it’s not pass interference. And you know what? If it happens to a Ohilly WR, it’s still not PI.

took all of 5 minutes for the cry babies to ruin a good thread. 

objectively speaking, how many times do they pick up the flag on pass interference? the only times i think i have seen it is when a home crowd reacts, and a ref instinctively throws a flag that is wrong.

It is what it is, but let's just hope that was an anomaly and we can get a pretty evenly called game down the middle
I agree...just pointing out it would have been a pretty soft call had they made it

Look, that call is not the hill I am gonna die on tonite, but it shoulda been holding, at least, and with the hand slap push off by the Defender, it was clear PI, unless you rule it uncatchable. Regardless,i am gonna start drinking heavily.

Damn the whining. Dude, their feet were tangled up so it’s not pass interference. And you know what? If it happens to a Ohilly WR, it’s still not PI.

took all of 5 minutes for the cry babies to ruin a good thread. 
Kevin Kolb's towel boy is back........cool story. Learn how to watch a replay. 

Users who are viewing this thread