What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I’m in a Dive Bar in East Sacramento - AMA (1 Viewer)

Quint

Footballguy
Got a pint of Guinness and a Jameson neat. Danzig on the jukebox....wait, now it’s RATT. Watching SNF. 

AMA. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you in a dive bar in East Sacramento?
MiL’s BD. Turns 85 tomorrow. Spent a few hours doing lunch and then my wife took her home and said she’d come back for me #saint. Figure I’ve got another 90 minutes or so before heading back to Sonoma (I’m not driving). 

Oooooooh! “Break Stuff” just came on. It’s gettin’ spicy in here. 

Welp, that’s it. Wife is here and heading home. “Hells Bells” playing as I walk out. 

7/10. Would come back and day-drink, local denizens are cool. 

WRONG

She did some black tar and wound up in the Eagles/Cowboys game thread.

Who put on the Danzig? 
Not sure. One of the locals.  

It’s a digital jukebox with a search bar, so way out of my Old AF Man league. I need to spend more time in dives I guess. 

Not sure. One of the locals.  

It’s a digital jukebox with a search bar, so way out of my Old AF Man league. I need to spend more time in dives I guess. 
Had a friend who recently spent time in a dive bar doing unmentionable powders and talking of Boston hardcore bands fronted by young people of color. The name of the band he spoke of? DNZL.

Yes, named after the man himself.

Dive bars are a great place for that. Not sure about Sacto though. 

Any Deftones yet? They're from there...

Had a friend who recently spent time in a dive bar doing unmentionable powders and talking of Boston hardcore bands fronted by young people of color. The name of the band he spoke of? DNZL.

Yes, named after the man himself.

Dive bars are a great place for that. Not sure about Sacto though. 

Any Deftones yet? They're from there...
I’m home now. Will be listening to Tool the rest of the night, and I do like Deftones.

Ah, dive bars.  Color me jealous; I typically stop at "mine" for a trio of beers on my way home from work on Mondays to watch some MNF.  And the bartender that starts her shift at 7pm always brings in a crock pot of something delicious.  Alas, tonight, the wife and daughter want to go so Maleficent so I'm sadly headed home to hang with my boy and watch the game at home.  Hey, at least the place ain't going anywhere and we have the wonderful MIA/PIT matchup next week.  Yikes.  Hoping I have to get 10 points out of JuJu or something to make it interesting.  

Users who are viewing this thread