What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Last minute MNF WR Help? (1 Viewer)

KingPrawn

Footballguy
I'm down 38 points going in to MNF in my PPR league. My opponent has Sony Michel to go yet. I have LeVeon Bell, the NE DST and Robby Anderson.

Do I stick with Robby Anderson or make a switch and drop him to start Phillip Dorsett or Jakobi Meyers?

I'd stick with Anderson.  I think he definitely has the highest floor and he probably has the highest ceiling as well.

You never know who is going to have a good game for New England.  If you really don't trust Anderson I'd start Dorsett over Meyers, but I still think Anderson is the safest play for both floor and ceiling.  

Without knowing your scoring system, it appears you need huge games to make up that ground.  Anderson is your best bet for a huge game (but also a nothing game).  If you needed just a solid floor I would go with one of the NE guys.  Since you need the huge game go with the bigger upside in Anderson.

Thanks for the help all. I think Dorsett has the better chance to put up 100 and 2 TDs which is what I am going to need. I don't think the chance is very good though and I think it is more likely that they put up similar numbers. Decided to stand pat with Robby. I would have had to cut him to add Dorsett and didn't want to risk losing him. I like his schedule the ROS. Even with a big game from my WR I think I'm still fighting an uphill battle though as well.

Also playing a factor into it is that I'm leading my division by 3 games (+ the tie breaker) and the other teams in the division have already lost this week. So I can afford to take the loss this week without the risk of losing Anderson.

Thanks again

Bloom picked Anderson over Dorsett FWIW. I'm not sure if it's better to follow Bloom than fade him though.

No. Opponent had Michel. Picking up Dorsett wouldn't have made the difference. Now I'm not sure nderson is even worth hanging on to after last night's stinker.
That was against a very good defense.  Anderson will have much better games against the lesser defenses he will be facing down the stretch. 

Users who are viewing this thread