What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Offer (1 Viewer)

jmble

Footballguy
Just got offered a trade.  I'm 7-0 and only worried about this year so keep that in mind. 10 team ppr league

I got offered Elliott and Brissett for Golladay, Lindsay, and Cousins.  All three of my players are keepers.  Brissett and Elliott are not keepers.  The player who offered this is in ninth place in a ten team league and is trading for next year.  Bolstering my team with Elliott is intriguing and Brissett may be better than any other QB on my team but I'm not sure I'm actually making my team better.  Thoughts?

My team:

QB:  Cousins, Winston, Tannehill, Finley (Picked up Finley today.  Ignore him.  Probably won't keep him long.  He's a keeper and I'm a Bengals fan and just curious to see what happens in the next week or two)

RB:  McCaffrey, Ekeler, Lindsay,  Cohen, Edmonds, J Williams

WR:  Golladay, Fitzgerald, Sutton, Thielen, Valdes-Scantling, Tyrell Williams, 

TE:  Henry

K Fairbairn

Def Rams

Last edited by a moderator:
Elliott would be nice but you are giving up a lot of keepers for next year and Brissett is a downgrade from Cousins. I'd pass

Users who are viewing this thread