What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade OBJ and Ty Johnson for Hopkins or Thomas (1 Viewer)

Goooals

Footballguy
Standard scoring non-ppr.  Should I trade OBJ and Ty Johnson for Hopkins?  I have 3 other starting RB's and Cooper as my other starting WR.  Plenty of other WR2/3 to fill in as necessary.

Edit Update - The Thomas owner just threw his hat in the ring and potentially wants this deal as well.  Even in non-ppr, I think Thomas would be the way to go.  If he decides against, I still think the consensus is to then trade for Hopkins. I see this as a win-win situation.

Thoughts?

Leave link and I will respond. 

Last edited by a moderator:
For a redraft I would do this quickly.  For a dynasty it would depend on other factors (keeper cost, how long etc). 

season long redraft league.  I just see more upside with Hopkins and Johnson means nothing to me.  I play with fire if I wait a week on Johnson.  He could go off increasing his value, or do nothing where he becomes part of a RBBC and loses all his value. 

Users who are viewing this thread