What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Barkley/Boykin - Gurley/Tyreek (1 Viewer)

Brandon Will

Footballguy
20 team dynasty

.25 PPR

Wentz Trubisky

Barkley, Ingram, Dion Lewis, Dontrell Hilliard

DK, Watkins, CDavis, Boykin

OJ/Brate, Dissly, Higbee

Fairburn

SOLID IDPs

I am in need of a top WR if i want to compete in my league. I still get a 25 year old Gurley (Yes, he has injury risk, but I receive Mahomes #1 WR.)

Should I pull the trigger? Or should the risk of Gurleys injuries and Tyreeks off-field scare me off?

In large leagues like that you want guys that can win you the week all by themselves...…..This situation involves 2-1/2 of those players.  The problem is that Gurley is a real question mark and  you need him to be 90% of his self to make this trade worthwhile for me.  You would be taking on all the risk with Gurley's injury situation and Hill's off field stuff.  That is a big gamble because if things go south you are out the #1 asset in dynasty.

The offer is a fair offer and really hinges on whether or not you can get 85-90% of the Gurley we all know and love or not.  If you believe in that do the deal.  If you don't I would pass. 

Final deal ended up Barkley/Watkins (I cant deal with the Watkins headache any longer)

Barkley/ Watkins

Gurley/Tyreek/2020 1st (as of now, a top 12 pick)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would've passed. Don't feel good about Gurley but that's just me. It's not a terrible trade though.

Users who are viewing this thread