What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Am I An Idiot? Bell / DJ + Edmonds (1 Viewer)

An owner in my league is offering David Johnson and Chase Edmonds for my Lev Bell. Am I a fool for not hitting the accept button so hard my fingers snap? I feel Bell provides more value than a hobbled DJ, but Edmonds looked like the truth last game... 

Please explain to me why I am stupid for not taking this, or why I am a fool for considering this.

Bell's schedule gets really nice going down the stretch.  DJ and Edmonds will zap value from each other once DJ is healthy.  Edmonds' huge game was also against a pretty bad Giants team.  I don't think he is as good as he looked. 

I think this is a pretty poor trade offer for Bell. 

This would be a bad trade. David Johnson is a game time decision this week. You won't even know who to start. Then when they're both healthy you have 2 rb's on the same team. Bell is undervalued right now.

I didn't end up taking the trade, and I made the absolutely correct decision to be skeptical of the Cards RB situation. Now that owner is carrying two injured backs and I have the easy Lev Bell schedule to look forward too.

Thanks all!

Users who are viewing this thread