What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Zeke/Sanders for Bell/Allen? (1 Viewer)

Greenebeene93

Footballguy
Was offered Allen/Bell for Zeke/Sanders should I take it?  In a PPR league and its not a dynasty league.

My current roster includes Carson, Mixon, Hyde. Godwin, Jeffery, R Anderson. Engram and Henry. And of course Zeke and Sanders. Also I’m 3-4 in the league. Any outside insight will help but I’m pretty tempted to take this offer.

Bell is a buy low moment right now, the rest of his schedule is beautiful. But I wouldn't want to risk giving up Zeke right now. If they're willing to give up Bell, I would rather try to sell Carson before his schedule gets worse and his value is still high.

Bell is a buy low moment right now, the rest of his schedule is beautiful. But I wouldn't want to risk giving up Zeke right now. If they're willing to give up Bell, I would rather try to sell Carson before his schedule gets worse and his value is still high.
This would not be buying low on Bell.  This is a full price (and possibly overpay) for Bell.  I also don't like that Allen is coming up with a possible hamstring issue that would be somewhat worrisome.  I think I hold for the time being. 

This would not be buying low on Bell.  This is a full price (and possibly overpay) for Bell.  I also don't like that Allen is coming up with a possible hamstring issue that would be somewhat worrisome.  I think I hold for the time being. 
I agree. That's why I'm saying don't offer zeke, but counter offer Carson for Bell. Carson's matchup is better this week but Bell's matchup for the rest of the year is way better, and Seattle still has a bye coming up.

Use Carson to buy low on Bell while you still can.

Users who are viewing this thread