What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB for the rest of the season (1 Viewer)

jmble

Footballguy
I have too many mediocre QBs to choose from and I keep picking the wrong one.  This week I finally started Cousins and though he had a very good game for his team, he only got me 5 points.

I'm in first place and lead my league in scoring mostly because of great seasons by other members of my team.

It's a 10 team PPR league where all tds are worth six points.

If you were to start one QB the rest of the year and just ride with him through the good and the bad, who would it be?

Garoppolo, Cousins, Trubisky, Winston, or Tannehill?

Everybody on here keeps telling me not to trade and stick with what I have, but I envy teams that don't have to make a decision every week at QB and can just throw their top QB in the lineup barring injury or bye week.

I would go with Winston.  He is volatile week to week but I like his offense and his WR's.  They have zero running game and should be trailing in most games they are in. 

I know you hate the thought of streaming, but it's really the best option for you.  You're always going to have one spot on your team (at least) where you have to do that, and you would much rather do that at QB than RB or WR or TE

Trubisky - I doubt I would start him even once the rest of the season unless things change a lot

Cousins - playing well, and has 2 stellar WR's in Thielen and Diggs  to throw to 

Winston - Very erratic, but also has 2 stellar WR's in Godwin and Evans to throw to - could easily throw 4 TDs or 5 picks in any given week

Tannehill - bit of an enigma, but has 2 good WR's in Davis and Brown - the change of scenery may have done him some good

Garoppolo - not a high volume guy on a run first team - give Sanders a couple weeks to integrate but just don't see a ton of attempts from him

If I had to ride only one it would be Cousins.  For streaming I'd want two of these three - Cousins, Winston, Tannehill

see mine please

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/781469-ppr-pick-2-mike-evans-john-brown-marvin-jones-whir/

Users who are viewing this thread