What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Email Issues (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
Anyone able to help resolve an email issue for someone exceedingly not technical? My incoming email is taking 6 hours to arrive. Doesn’t matter who or where it’s coming from. Is there anything I can do on my end to get it to show up in minutes not hours?

Anyone able to help resolve an email issue for someone exceedingly not technical? My incoming email is taking 6 hours to arrive. Doesn’t matter who or where it’s coming from. Is there anything I can do on my end to get it to show up in minutes not hours?
Have you tried setting your computer clock forward 6 hours?

Are you experiencing the problem on a PC, phone, other, all of the above? What email clients are you using? ...Outlook, web browser?

Last edited by a moderator:
This may seem like a crazy suggestion but maybe call the hosting site and ask them?
I did. They but in a trouble ticket that no one will even see until Monday. I had some customer emails show up 12 hours after the fact trying to set up phone calls for yesterday. Now if I email them back, they won't get the emails until Monday morning and I won't get their responses until Monday night. I was just trying to figure out if there was anything I could do on my end to break the chain of delays.

So both incoming and outgoing email is delayed?  It may not help you get your issue resolved any quicker since you are not hosting your own server, but mx toolbox has a bunch of tools for diagnosing email issues.  Might find some issues you can pass on to your hosting provider.

I did. They but in a trouble ticket that no one will even see until Monday. I had some customer emails show up 12 hours after the fact trying to set up phone calls for yesterday. Now if I email them back, they won't get the emails until Monday morning and I won't get their responses until Monday night. I was just trying to figure out if there was anything I could do on my end to break the chain of delays.
If it's the hosting site then there probably isn't anything you can do on that front.  The only suggestion I have is to set up a gmail and email out to your clients that you are having issues that likely won't get resolved until Monday and to call you if they need assistance.  Otherwise it would be a call or text to the clients you already know were experiencing issues getting in touch with you.

Users who are viewing this thread