What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Josh Allen - still #4 this week with weather in Buffalo? (1 Viewer)

Well, he's a runner... maybe there's a feeling that what gets shaved off through the air he gets back with his legs?

Well, he's a runner... maybe there's a feeling that what gets shaved off through the air he gets back with his legs?
That's my thinking.

I would hope the game plan changes a bit toward a short pass, one read and run type of situation.

Only bad weather clips I’ve seen is from Twitter. In the clips of pre game warmups on NFL network it doesn’t look nearly as bad as those videos showed earlier. 

wish some homers would chime in and give us a live update of conditions.
Some dork on the NFL network was on the field. Saying 25-30 mile hour winds, with possible 50mph gusts. He had a broken umbrella as a prop.

Couldn’t tell whether or not he was dorking around for the camera ... or doing actual work.

Im still starting John Brown. Might switch to Robbie Anderson. But not just yet.

wish some homers would chime in and give us a live update of conditions.
Bills reporter on Twitter 

“Watching Corey Bojorquez trying to punt toward the main scoreboard into the wind is comical. It's gonna be a weird day, especially in the kicking game”

ETA: If you have a comparable backup, I think I’d go that direction unless you are a big underdog and need to take on more risk for bigger upside. Personally I’m sitting Allen for Brissett.

Last edited by a moderator:
Real gusty today. Buddies almost lost their EZ Up in parking lot. Problem is also that it swirls inside that stadium.

I just pulled Allen put in the Tannehill experience.  I expect a low scoring Phil/Buf game.

Users who are viewing this thread