What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bengals vs Rams - Week 8 (1 Viewer)

Cooks concussed? How bad was it? 
Didn't look bad.  Not sure if they're being precautionary because of his history and he's fine or if he's just really prone to it because of his history and he's got one.  Barely stayed down after the hit.

Didn't look bad.  Not sure if they're being precautionary because of his history and he's fine or if he's just really prone to it because of his history and he's got one.  Barely stayed down after the hit.
Well that is a good sign hopefully, thanks

Well he is ruled out so it must have been enough. This season has been a real disappointment. 

Actually sustained rushing attack for the Bengals and then a score followed by some barrel roll defense :(

-QG

LOL Bengals.  Not only a horrible slip, but the worst job of getting up off the ground I've ever seen.  My 2 year old is quicker to her feet than that.

Like a said. Goff looks all pro. He could hit 500. Bengals can't cover Kupp. What's Stephon Paige's record? He still hold it?

Google update: Duh how could I forget Flipper? Still there at 336. Megatron gave him a run. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Cooks owners already were scraping single digits but a total donut today will hurt a lot of folks. 

Kupp off to the races and with Rams only up 7, gotta think they continue to air it out. 

Everett is involved but only 2-15 so far. 

Josh Reynolds will be a hot pick up if Cooks misses any time. 

Users who are viewing this thread