What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Bills - Week 8 (1 Viewer)

Starting Allen against my Eagles. Call it a hedge. Hope he does terrible. 
Partly the reason I’m doing the exact opposite, lol. If Allen does great and I have him on my bench, I’m ok with that as a Bills fan. If I have him in my lineup and he does awful in this weather and so do the Bills then I’m just doubly ticked off.

Marcel Louis-Jacques

@Marcel_LJ

At this point, I'm surprised that coin came back down during the toss. Every flag inside New Era Field is essentially horizontal

Ugh, Eagles put 10 guys on the line of scrimmage and Allen waited WAY too long in the pocket. Not sure what he was thinking not getting rid of the ball quickly.

Bills have had issues holding the middle of the line against the run after Harrison Phillips got hurt. You’d think a massive guy like Star would eat up the middle and stuff things, but he is getting pushed around so far this year. Not a good matchup for the Bills as the Philly interior O-line is dynamite and Howard really pounds the ball.

Gotta give Corey a ton of credit, he is booming those punts into the wind.

Would love to see Singletary a bit more, especially with his ability to make guys miss in tight spaces. Bills going to have to do something to stretch the field either downfield or sideline to sideline as the Eagles are clogging up the middle.

The decision by the Eagles to keep throwing instead of going to the RBs even more than they have seems like a bad one.

That first down pass was a bad one by Allen. Had his guy open and overthrew him. But he should have gone to the RB standing by himself anyway.

Not sure how Malcom is suppose to stop himself there? He tried laying off there. Sometimes these refs are way over protective of the QB 

Great playcall by the Bills. That penalty call sucks though. Allen needs to learn to slide and needs to slide earlier. Hard to blame Jenkins on that one.

Bills gotta start wondering about what Beasley’s value is and whether he should still be a starter. He seems to be invisible most of them time and when Allen does actually go to him he is dropping or bobbling just about every throw. Invisible so far through a quarter today.

Great playcall by the Bills. That penalty call sucks though. Allen needs to learn to slide and needs to slide earlier. Hard to blame Jenkins on that one.
Nice alternative to be in a game thread for once where neither side fans are accusing the others of bias and complaining there 

Bills gotta start wondering about what Beasley’s value is and whether he should still be a starter. He seems to be invisible most of them time and when Allen does actually go to him he is dropping or bobbling just about every throw. Invisible so far through a quarter today.
He should have a break out game today. he loves playing the Eagles over the years. Maybe he's too focused on his rapping these days  :lmao:

Brown is winning his matchups consistently, so that may be a factor.

Told ya 

Nathan Gerry needs to commit to the rec there 

Users who are viewing this thread