What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers Vs Chiefs- Week 8 (1 Viewer)

I do have to ask, probably just the Vikings homer attitude in me, but did anyone else notice the refs walking out with the Packers to begin the game?!

*edit to add it was a joke but saw it and had to comment on it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The ball was moving as he caught it I guess.

I don't think it ever touched the ground though. Kumerow had it cradled in his arms.

So typical, I have Rodgers and Jones, opponent has Williams. ( I know everyone's looking for an update on my matchup).😜

GB defense can't stop the run. KC being down 14 is on Andy. Why does he hate running the ball so much? 

1 of my leagues I have had the worst luck last week I lost on the Edelman reverse for 5 yards (would have won had it been 4 yards) in a tie last week at the of the game.

This week I have Rodgers and Aaron Jones 60 yard TD.........nope and hey guess who my opp has Jamaal Williams....21 point swing.

I get that Rodgers is one of the best ever, but with Collinsworth, it’s sad really. Rodgers took that terrible sack after 8 seconds and not a whisper of criticism, which is ridiculous. That sack was 100% on Rodgers. 
Agreed, absolutely terrible for a veteran QB that’s as good as Rodgers to take that sack was ridiculous. 

Users who are viewing this thread