What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trying to save my season, trade help. 12 team, .5 PPR (1 Viewer)

FryDude

Footballguy
It's just been one thing after another with my team, week 8 was a tale of injuries and donuts and my main guys are on byes in week 9. I'm 3-4 and I think if I lose this week it's over.

QB: Stafford

WR: Julio, Cooks

RB: Carson, Edmonds

TE: Engram

Flex: Gurley

Bench:

Sam Darnold

Daniel Jones

Auden Tate

Watkins

Robby Anderson

Kenny Stills

Byes: Gurley, Jones, Cooks, Tate

Trades:

Receive: TY Hilton, Hunter Henry, Ekeler

Give up: Carson, Tate

or

Receive: Kittle, Sony Michel, Keenan Allen, Josh  Jacobs

Give up: Engram, Julio, Carson

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you have three QB's?  That seems like a place where you can start to get some depth elsewhere.  Either by trade or wavier.  Also, why are you trying to include TE's when you already have a top 5 TE?  Take out the TE's and see what kind of deal can be had. 

I don't really care for either of the options shown. 

I like the option of selling to try and create further depth on your team.  What kind of scoring does your league use?  Is it PPR, .5 PPR, Standard?  I like taking on Hilton, Ekeler but I can't understand why Hunter Henry is in the deal. I would just go Carson for Hilton/Ekeler, especially if it's a PPR league. You could see if they will make the offer and then hold off on a decision until trade deadline passes tomorrow in the event that Gordon gets traded. They just fired the Chargers offensive coordinator moments ago.

Users who are viewing this thread