What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dolphins/Steelers: Worst MNF ever? (1 Viewer)

I like the Fitzmagic Fins 21-17. 

Ballage 2tds

contrarian finsfan at work

dfs showdown will make this one interesting

I'd like the Unicorn to ball out and the Dolphins win a game. Helps my Redskins get a better pick (hopefully) 

So that didn’t take long to find out Rudolph isn’t the guy. Maybe for the Dolphins before the trade deadline tomorrow, but not the Steelers. 

Every Steelers fan who has followed Tomlin has seen games like this and is freaking terrified.   I mean they are trying to ####### lose and here we go again

Why the #### are we going for it on 4th and 6?

Last edited by a moderator:
Might as well just let Juju take the rest of the season off if you're not going to throw him the ball.  I know he's double covered and the QB is crappy, but you got to try to get the ball to your best player.

Might as well just let Juju take the rest of the season off if you're not going to throw him the ball.  I know he's double covered and the QB is crappy, but you got to try to get the ball to your best player.
Mason tried to force the ball to JuJu on his first throw and it was picked.  Sucks for JuJu but he's not going to have a good season and it's not his fault.

Users who are viewing this thread