Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShamrockPride

Dolphins/Steelers: Worst MNF ever?

I am all for celebrating after a big play. But these damn defenses running 50 yards to the end zone to pose, is stupid. The Packers did it last night on a fumble recovery and it took forever, I kinda wish a flag had been thrown so Lefleur would maybe try to calm it down a little. 

• Like 1

Wtf you talking about Booger. He held Howard's arm the whole way down and then pushed it down as the ball arrived. It's blatant OPI. 

I don't know why that should be overturned.  If the defender had hooked the receiver's arm like that it would have been defensive pass interference.

• Like 1

Just now, fred_1_15301 said:

Rudolph can’t just step into a throw 

He sees ghosts

• Like 2

Moncrief....Holton....Washington.  DJ is so much better.  don’t get it.

Just now, irish eyes said:

I hate nfl officiating, just awful.

It was blatant OPI dude.

If a defensive player held a WR's arm the whole way down and then pushed it down as he tried to raise it for the pass people would call it the most blatant PI there is.  Why shouldn't that apply to the WR the same way?  Howard was turned around playing the ball the whole time Johnson was grabbing him.

Just now, FreeBaGeL said:

It was blatant OPI dude.

If a defensive player held a WR's arm the whole way down and then pushed it down as he tried to raise it for the pass people would call it the most blatant PI there is.  Why shouldn't that apply to the WR the same way?  Howard was turned around playing the ball the whole time Johnson was grabbing him.

Think he was talking about the next play

2 minutes ago, joffer said:

Moncrief....Holton....Washington.  DJ is so much better.  don’t get it.

he just makes things happen

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

It was blatant OPI dude.

Yea when I watched it again I agree with you.  He actually maybe could have picked it, he had his head back watching the throw. 

1 minute ago, The Claymaker said:

Lol 13 blew up that guy at the goal line. 

Yeah, that was nice.

Lol. Dolphins were worried that they might win for a second

A 7 year old playing Madden would know better

1 minute ago, Steve Tasker said:

Not gonna lie, I haven't watched much MNF this year.  Is Booger always this terrible?

Yes.

That likely keeps Hodges on the bench.  Thought maybe he might have started the 2nd half, but not now.

2 minutes ago, Steve Tasker said:

Not gonna lie, I haven't watched much MNF this year.  Is Booger always this terrible?

No, he's usually worse.

But Tessitore is worse than Booger

2 minutes ago, Steve Tasker said:

These bad games have a ton of dead air to fill.

Any trades you guys would like to see your team make or players they trade for?

I have said it before, but I’d love to see the Packers go after a guy like Green. Just think he would help Rodgers a lot. 

1 minute ago, The Claymaker said:

Any trades you guys would like to see your team make or players they trade for?

I have said it before, but I’d love to see the Packers go after a guy like Green. Just think he would help Rodgers a lot. 

... think it’d be easier, and maybe just as effective if they traded for Robbie Anderson.

Jets want to trade him. And he’s give Arod a legit option as a deep threat / complete WR along side DeVante.

• Thanks 1

You hear the announcers openly question an all out blitz leading to Pittsburgh scoring late in the 1st half and you have to ask as I have been for weeks...Miami does not do the things you must do in order to win a football game. Should be 14-0, 14-3, but instead the Steelers have a lot of momentum. 

It's like the coaches are throwing the game even as they have a sizable lead late in the 1st half.