What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty trade options (1 Viewer)

Paytons place

Footballguy
I need a RB bad bcz of both Johnson injuries and I’m contending for Playoffs still.  In order to get Fournette, I’d have to give Hopkins...or Cook for Hopkins and a 1st,...or Guice and L.Murray (have Kamara) for Golladay. Are either of these worth it? Kamara and R.Freeman are my only other RBs or worth 

What does that do to your WR corps?  I think that is a bit high for both RB's but sometimes you have to do it if you are in line for a title push. 

What are the keeper limitations (salary cap, round lost, length able to be kept, etc)?  That will also factor into it.  I might shoot for a bit lower of a RB but that is playable every week (Ingram, Coleman, Henry, Mack) to lower the price. 

In the same boat as Gally, would need to see your other WR’s to see where you’d be sitting if you were to trade one of those you listed. 

Users who are viewing this thread