What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS for Week 9 - Need help to save season (Full PPR League) (1 Viewer)

gt8262

Footballguy
I'm 4-4 in my league right now, in 3rd place in my conference. One of the guys ahead of me has both McCaffery and the New England Defense, so he's been coasting to first place all year. Need to make sure I take second place. A lot of my players have been underperforming like crazy each week (Bell, Ertz, Allen mostly).

Any help is appreciated!

Full PPR league, this is my team:

QB - Tom Brady

RB - Ezekiel Elliot

RB - Le'Veon Bell

WR - Deandre Hopkins

WR - T.Y. Hilton

TE - Zach Ertz

Flex - Keenan Allen

Defense - Steelers

Kicker - Justin Tucker

Bench

WR - Robby Anderson

RB - Sony Michel

QB - Jameis Winston

RB - Kareem Hunt

TE - Eric Ebron

WR - Sterling Shepard

WR - Alshon Jeffrey

Man, that's tough.  Every guy in your starting lineup has the potential to put up stud numbers but very few of them can be counted on to do it every week this year.  I could make an argument for Winston over Brady but only if your team doesn't penalize for turnovers.  I am in a league like that with Winston.  I wouldn't want him near my NFL team but he's been pretty consistent with upside if you don't lose points for his mistakes.  Though even then it would be hard to bench Brady for him.

I think you have to go with what you have in the lineup and hope for the best.

Man, that's tough.  Every guy in your starting lineup has the potential to put up stud numbers but very few of them can be counted on to do it every week this year.  I could make an argument for Winston over Brady but only if your team doesn't penalize for turnovers.  I am in a league like that with Winston.  I wouldn't want him near my NFL team but he's been pretty consistent with upside if you don't lose points for his mistakes.  Though even then it would be hard to bench Brady for him.

I think you have to go with what you have in the lineup and hope for the best.
Thanks man. Yeah it's a tough position because I feel like under most circumstances the team is actually really good, but it's just been a bad year or some bad luck and I'm not sure what I can change. This league does penalize for turnovers. It's -2 per interception and -2 per fumble. Brady is safe but he doesn't really have boom potential.

I'd stick with what you have, however should Bell get traded that could change things depending on where he goes.

I’d stick with what you have starting right now, however I’d keep an eye on Shepard. Sounds like he could play this week as he’s out of the concussion protocol. If he’s good to go I’d consider putting him in over Allen. 

Users who are viewing this thread