What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Want to trade for Jones help (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
12 team PPR league..looking to package a trade for jones...want to get your guys thoughts..

my team                                                                                  his team

QB  -  josh allen, stafford                                                                 brisett, mahomes

RB -   kamara, conner, breida, m. sanders                                     walton, jones, ingram  

d. montgomery, mattison

WR  -   golladay, godwin, metcalf, woods                                        m. brown, mclaurin, tate,

sutton, m. evans

TE -  kelce, seals-jones                                                                     hooper, andrews

DEF -  NE, Indy                                                                                      49ers, DET

K  -  zuerlein, slye                                                                              butker, seibert

If its even feasible, give me ur thoughts, thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If I’m reading it right they have Walton, Jones, Ingram, Montgomery and Mattison. If I am correct I don’t see them giving up jones unless you give up a rb for him and I think they’d only take Kamara or Conner for Jones and personally I wouldn’t give up either of them for Jones. You could try to do a wr and breida or sanders for Jones but they look pretty solid at wr too. Worth a shot though. 

If I’m reading it right they have Walton, Jones, Ingram, Montgomery and Mattison. If I am correct I don’t see them giving up jones unless you give up a rb for him and I think they’d only take Kamara or Conner for Jones and personally I wouldn’t give up either of them for Jones. You could try to do a wr and breida or sanders for Jones but they look pretty solid at wr too. Worth a shot though. 
i have montgomery and mattison...the lists go straight down

Ok maybe it’s because I’m on my phone so it’s not showing it right, but the players are kind of all over the place. So I guess without knowing for sure which players are who’s I can’t really say. I’ll try to look later on my laptop. Sorry. 

He might do it for Conner or Kamera AND Woods or Metcalf but I don't see him making any 1 for 1 deal. 

I agree...so I went after another dog...traded galloday for bell....so now my line up is 

stafford, allen

kamara, bell, d. montgomery, sanders, conner, mattison, breida

godwin, metcalf, woods

kelce, ricky seals

NE, Indy

slye, zuerlein

thinking of maybe throwing out a trade of breida or sanders for sanu or deshaun jackson

Interesting, you want Jones, then trade Golladay for Bell???    I would not have done that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread