What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

HELP WANTED (1 Viewer)

RSteelerz

Footballguy
If I lose this week my chances will be hard to get in the playoffs. Here’s my team. Who should I keep/trade/cut?

QB-Lamar Jackson/Cam Newton 

RB-Chris Carson/Devin Singletary/Chase Edmonds/Rashad Penny/Ryquell Armstead/Tony Pollard

WR-Deandre Hopkins/Julian Edelman/Marquise Brown/Robbie Anderson/AJ Green/

TE-Travis Kelce/Chris Herndon

K-Joey Slye 

DEF-Buffalo/Cleveland 

Julian Edelman is someone I would try to trade while he still has high volume. Patriots just have too many options. Sanu will start getting targets and N'Keal Harry comes back very soon. They will take away from his volume.

Please see mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/781564-wdis-for-week-9-need-help-to-save-season-full-ppr-league/
I would not trade Edelman as Brady looks for him a lot, even with all the players, especially if  Harry starts soon as Brady has not worked with him much, and Sanu stretches the field out, thus giving Edelman more room in the middle of the field.  Edelman is his go-to guy.  And based on your WRs, you have no replacement.

I am assuming this is a re-draft league, how many teams?  M Brown would be one that I would float around for a trade, Armstead and Cleveland's defense also.  Newton for sure... who is on waivers?  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread