What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need help! Start K Drake or wait for J. Conner? (1 Viewer)

dfine1966

Footballguy
I have rbs on bye or injured. I am starting Josh Jacobs. My second rb is Conner. Drake is my really only other option except the backup for the Raiders DeAndre Washington or McKissic.

Do I take a Chance that Conner will play our just start Drake? I need to win this week.

You need to start Drake assuming David Johnson is out. If Conner ends up being out you could pretty much be assured of a gooseegg if you don't play it safe. If David Johnson does play take the gamble on Conner.

Should you win the matchup?  If you "should" win then I would play it safe and go with Drake.  If you are projected to lose by a wide margin I would take the risk and go with Conner.  

What possible waiver pick ups could be available if you wait on Conner and he ends up being inactive?

Should you win the matchup?  If you "should" win then I would play it safe and go with Drake.  If you are projected to lose by a wide margin I would take the risk and go with Conner.  

What possible waiver pick ups could be available if you wait on Conner and he ends up being inactive?
There is no one else. This is a 20 player roster. Out of my 20, 10 are injured, especially my rbs. I could pickup Gus Edward, our use DeAndre Washington, our McKissic. No one else available. I hate injuries

Users who are viewing this thread