What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Streaming WRs you like this week... (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Most weeks for most owners making a playoff push, you have a solid 1-2 punch at WR, it's usually WR3/4 or Flex-1, Flex-2 that owners go back and forth with and many weeks are the difference in a win or a loss. Who do you like in the 30-60 range this week to out perform where you see them projected at? 

Decent possibility they could be roaming the waiver wire in a non high stakes league with a shorter roster of say 16-18. Wha'cha got?

I like their schedule and I'm trying to trade for Bell. That said I was only going with this weeks streaming wr's , Crowder is on my wire more often then not.

Kenny Stills hurt a lot of people who tried to catch lightning in a bottle with him last week. Now that he is firmly back on everyone's benches and wires I expect he will go off for something like 7 for 163 & 3

Jamison Crowder is the first one that popped into my mind while reading this post
I would pump the brakes on this one. It seems like Thomas is eating up looks at WR and Herndon should finally be returning and Sam loved throwing him the ball last year.

Thinking the NYJ/MIA game has some streamable candidates in what could be a sneaky shootout.

Both D's are miserable and losing talent left and right.

R. Anderson an obvious choice, but thinking both D. Parker and P. Williams are in play and D. Thomas and Crowder are as well (although I fear this could be a big L. Bell week and limit targets for all three Jet WRs).

Kenny Stills hurt a lot of people who tried to catch lightning in a bottle with him last week. Now that he is firmly back on everyone's benches and wires I expect he will go off for something like 7 for 163 & 3
I picked him up this week and he'll be starting. I'm a massive underdog so I needed to shoot for the stars from the waiver wire.

Users who are viewing this thread