What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

San Francisco at Arizona (+10) Trick or Treat Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Is Coleman about 100%? I know he profits if Breida is out and seems like others are iffy for Niners. 

Yeah the Cards are a mess, Edmonds and DJ are OUT
Breida and Mostert expected active, Breida is active per Rotoworld.

This has all the trappings of a big, big ###-whooping by the 49ers. I certainly benched Murray in my Sflex.

For whom? Mayfield.

Don't ask. 

Might be a new Terminator movie, was news to me
Yeah. 

As an aside #1, how’s a dude live here so long, marry a Kennedy, and STILL not be able to speak without a huge accent?  

aside #2, I don’t swing that way but good lord Garapolo is a good looking dude. I’m just sayin - if you’re into that. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. /seinfeld

Thanks for the heads up.

(As a weightlifter/casual bodybuilder on and off for years, I am actually a big fan of Arnold. His story is a good one....... But not incessant commercials so thanks for letting me know I should stream online where most commercials are blocked. )     :excited:

TZM

Thanks for the heads up.

(As a weightlifter/casual bodybuilder on and off for years, I am actually a big fan of Arnold. His story is a good one....... But not incessant commercials so thanks for letting me know I should stream online where most commercials are blocked. )     :excited:

TZM
I love Arnold. Terrible governor, but his story is awesome. 

the documentary with him smoking ganja was awesome, and Conan was a favorite movie growing up. Still is actually 

I love Arnold. Terrible governor, but his story is awesome. 

the documentary with him smoking ganja was awesome, and Conan was a favorite movie growing up. Still is actually 
There are a few "not as popular" things you can watch, that shed some real insight into who he was.

Most "average people on the street" have never seen PUMPING IRON , but if you are a fan of Arnold, then you just have to see it. Sure, its a "bodybuilding movie", but its actually really well done and respected. Plus you get some insight into Lou Ferrigno and Franco Columbu. They are also a bit larger than life characters.  Of particular interest was Ferrigno, and how he dealt with being hard of hearing as a child and how it motivated him. He was actually a pretty skinny kid.

Most non-lifters would never know, but Arnold was extremely motivated. More than most anyone you would ever know, and it carried over into his training. While everyone else was going and partying.....he was spending the extra time training, often 3-4 sessions in a single day.  Regardless of what people say (and falsely believe) about steroids, he was a true genetic freak and a complete old-schooler who prioritized symmetry and a small waist. He responded to training better than most anyone. Contrast that to the big guts drugged up guys nowadays.

Enough nerdy-bodybuilding talk.  :lol:        But HSG - If you are a fan of Arnold, check out Pumping Iron. You will be glad you did. (The original, from the 70's)

TZM

Enough nerdy-bodybuilding talk.  :lol:        But HSG - If you are a fan of Arnold, check out Pumping Iron. You will be glad you did. (The original, from the 70's)
Saw it when I was young - I thought Lou Ferrigno was cool AF. The OG Hulk! 

If he bent his knee straight back and is able to walk, he didnt tear his ACL
so many falsehoods here.

I dont think it's his acl, but hyper extension of the knee can lead to an ACL tear 

and certainly guys can walk after an acl tear. Guys continue to play with an acl tear...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread